I am not over looking Michigan but | Syracusefan.com

I am not over looking Michigan but

Gabjon

All American
We need to spend at least a few hours working on our press offense this week! Sunday is for rest treatment and a light walk-thru.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

We need to spend at least a few hours working on our press offense this week! Sunday is for rest treatment and a light walk-thru.

Louisville's 2nd half run in the BET just left me emotionally exhausted. Like how I felt after watching the D-Day scene in Saving Private Ryan.

If we got a big lead on them again like in the BET I would put 5 guys in the backcourt and if we get a 10 second violation then so be it but I would rather that where they take the ball out on the side and have to play against the zone than dealing with constant fast breaks. Take a few 10 second calls, make them run their offense against the zone and take the advantage of not playing against the press on misses. At least that wouldn't allow the game to be extended so much and have fewer quick baskets.

does wichita st press?? :cool:
If Wichita win we zone the heck out of them, but we need to prepare for Louisville.

Prepare for Michigan should be the only priority. Worry about Monday night after Saturday. Anything less is asking for trouble

theres no way jb spends 1 second this week thinking about louisville or preparing the team for a potential louisville matchup.

We play zone the zone is the zone. On offense we need to prepare against man against zone and against the press! We have a week its not rocket science.

Doesn't Michigan press a little bit anyhow?

I don't know. I'd say we've played louisville as well as anybody has all season long. I think that we're a bad matchup for louisville--history bears that out.

I don't think we change a #@$ thing getting ready for them. We make a few minor adjustments to take care of the ball, and that's that. We can beat those @#$.

I don't know. I'd say we've played louisville as well as anybody has all season long. I think that we're a bad matchup for louisville--history bears that out.

I don't think we change a #@$ thing getting ready for them. We make a few minor adjustments to take care of the ball, and that's that. We can beat those @#$.

I think if we handle the press we beat them by 5+ pts, but we need to handle the press.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom