I Can't Help But Look Ahead to Next Season... | Syracusefan.com

I Can't Help But Look Ahead to Next Season...

newmexicuse

All Conference
After last night, it is really, really hard to believe that this group can get it together for a deep run in either the BET or the Dance. I hope to eat crow on those thoughts, but...

Next season we will have Ennis, Roberson, and at least MG being major rotation players. Good chance for Patterson as well. Hopefully, DC2 becomes a factor. Outside chance for BJ.

There will be a lot of new faces and a changing of the guard.

I will not care if the team starts good or bad next season, all I will want to see is consistent enthusiastic play and steady improvement throughout the season by both the team and several of the individual players. I will want some positive mojo going into the post-season whether we are a two seed or a seven seed. That is all.

After last night, it is really, really hard to believe that this group can get it together for a deep run in either the BET or the Dance. I hope to eat crow on those thoughts, but...

Next season we will have Ennis, Roberson, and at least MG being major rotation players. Good chance for Patterson as well. Hopefully, DC2 becomes a factor. Outside chance for BJ.

I will not care if the team starts good or bad next season, all I will want to see is consistent enthusiastic play and steady improvement throughout the season by both the team and several of the individual players. I will want some positive mojo going into the post-season whether we are a two seed or a seven seed. That is all.
I have seen patterson play. Not impressed at all.

I have seen patterson play. Not impressed at all.
Well, I have only seen the vids, but from what I saw I have to disagree. I was quite impressed & the vids only for the most part show O plays & supposedly he is also an excellent defender. The one thing I do not know is if he has any PG skills - there will definitely be minutes available for somebody to back up the point. Will it be Ron ??? If he doesn't earn minutes at backup PG then he will have to compete for 2G minutes against MG & Trevor. Unless, Trevor makes a quantum jump, I would say Patterson will easily play better than what Trevor has shown us this season. Patterson can shoot the trey better than Trevor has this season (who can't other than our seniors ??) and he is much stronger to the hole, plus with his strength and length and athleticism he is potentially a better defender at the top of the zone.

Not yet.

Agree that with every passing game that Southerland and, especially Triche, continue their respective slumps that it gets more difficult.

But God help the rest of the field if they manage to find their strokes in New York (and don't lose them again between the Big East and the Dance)...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom