I Can't Post a New Thread On The Basketball Forum | Syracusefan.com

I Can't Post a New Thread On The Basketball Forum

'72 Orange

Starter
I receive an error message stating that "you have tried to post a response to a poll question that does not exist. Either remove the post or create a question". I also noted that the entry fields for the new thread on the basketball forum are left-justified and kind of squished to the left. On all the other forums, the entry field for new threads are centered on the screeen. I tried logging off, clearing my cache and then logging back in, but the problem persists on the basketball forum. Very strange! Any suggestions?

I receive an error message stating that "you have tried to post a response to a poll question that does not exist. Either remove the post or create a question". I also noted that the entry fields for the new thread on the basketball forum are left-justified and kind of squished to the left. On all the other forums, the entry field for new threads are centered on the screeen. I tried logging off, clearing my cache and then logging back in, but the problem persists on the basketball forum. Very strange! Any suggestions?
I have same problem...

I have same problem...
I was having this problem on my laptop. When I use my desktop computer, no problem with posting on the basketball board. Both use Internet Explorer. Slight inconvenience but annoying none the less.

Firefox, always.
I use Firefox also, and I don't have this issue. Turning on compatibility mode helped others using IE8. I've got nothing else. Sorry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom