I do have to give props to Michigan fans in the Georgia Dome | Syracusefan.com

I do have to give props to Michigan fans in the Georgia Dome

Jeremy L.

2018 Iggy Regular Season Record Winner
Doing all of the chants together, singing the fight song together, etc. I really wish Syracuse fans had the ability to do this (help from cheerleaders DOESN'T count).

Doing all of the chants together, singing the fight song together, etc. I really wish Syracuse fans had the ability to do this (help from cheerleaders DOESN'T count).

Maybe so, but at 1:15 a.m. Saturday morning on the MARTA back to Buckhead, I really just wanted to puke all over them as they were chanting that . :bang:

You have to look at it like this: being a Michigan fan is awful.

In football you are constantly killed by your biggest rival and maybe the biggest rivalry in the sport.
In basketball you are outperformed by that same rival almost every season AND the other school in the state who you pretend isn't a rival even though they destroy you.

Baseball you have the Tigers who can't stop losing World Series.
NBA you have the Pistons enough said.
NHL is probably your best team with the Red Wings but it's hockey so no one actually cares.

Maybe because it's been 20 years since Michigan was relevant in basketball and their football team hasn't been real good (in national terms) either for a few years.

For Michigan fans just utter two words, Rich Rodriguez. They will bow their heads in shame and mutter under their breath.

I meant about fans doing chants together and all that other stuff that us Syracuse fans don't do (I.e. sing the fight song together, "Go Blue" chants). Never said UM fans were classy. The ones I had to deal with in Atlanta were very disrespectful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom