I don't know how to post Twitter comments on here | Syracusefan.com

I don't know how to post Twitter comments on here

Orangemen

All Conference
but you should check out pat forde and Dan dakich.

They seem unhappy with our selection.

61089094.jpg

[?MEDIA=twitter]709160871881220096[/MEDIA]

is he still married to the su golf coach or former golf coach? hes always been positive about su.

Eh, if you just heard Dakich's rationale for Iowa State losing, you'd realize he's not very smart.

He LOVES him some B10, otherwise, just says lots of stupid stuff mostly. I do like some of his strange/funny in-game commentary though.

Wow I guess Dakich didn't like our wins over Texas A&M, UConn on neutral courts, @Duke, Notre Dame.
My goodness we also played 5 of the top 6 ACC teams on the road and only played 2 of them at home and finished 9-9 in conference while also playing 2 more nonconference road games.

What a gasbag remark Dakich. I hope Tirico sends you a text. We earned our spot and even without considering the JB suspension we are in. We got our ban last year and are taking the scholarship hits now.

Forde's just irritated because he hadn't prepared a scathing "exclusive" on Syracuse prior to the brackets being released this year. Too bad for him for thinking we weren't making it in. I'm sure he'll scurry to get something written before Friday.

The committee even said that they didn't take into account Boeheim suspension. They had way more wins then any bubble teams. Monmouth lost to Manhattan and army. If we lost to either we would get crushed. The trash about getting treated better is nonsense. We overcame adversity more then anything.

Ppl only liked Monmouth because the bench was entertaining.

And no player on this year's team is giilty of anything.

Well let's not go that far, lol. Not guilty of being caught for anything punishable. I mean, we do remember the Coleman sweaters, right? ;)

Wow I guess Dakich didn't like our wins over Texas A&M, UConn on neutral courts, @Duke, Notre Dame.
My goodness we also played 5 of the top 6 ACC teams on the road and only played 2 of them at home and finished 9-9 in conference while also playing 2 more nonconference road games.

What a gasbag remark Dakich. I hope Tirico sends you a text. We earned our spot and even without considering the JB suspension we are in. We got our ban last year and are taking the scholarship hits now.

I wouldnt be shocked if he wasn't aware of all of them. A lot of these things are just reactions in the moment that they might wish they took back if they were posters on here who had to accept getting long threads in reply to them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom