I hate: | Syracusefan.com

I hate:

AlaskaSU

Build a dorm, burn the locker rm. upgrade the dome
UCONN, GEORGETOWN, DUKE, N. CAROLINA, CLEMSON, N. CAROLINA ST...

These expressions of hate are irrelevant now that we are irrelevant. We are living in the past, perhaps because the present is disappointing? It is not like the old days when the hatred was mutual.

Disregarding finances, how many would prefer UConn's basketball success and football failure to our basketball and football? I'm not sure which I would choose. Let's see how the football team performs this year.

These expressions of hate are irrelevant now that we are irrelevant. We are living in the past, perhaps because the present is disappointing? It is not like the old days when the hatred was mutual.

Disregarding finances, how many would prefer UConn's basketball success and football failure to our basketball and football? I'm not sure which I would choose. Let's see how the football team performs this year.
If fball team makes playoffs undef Fran ill forget anything Uconn exists

First 4, OK... last 2, why?

I dislike Duke basketball so much I hope Hurley out-champions Coach K and his 5-star floppers. We'll be relevant again in both football and basketball (women's and men's), lacrosse (both), field hockey, soccer and cross country. I love what's happening in football. I have no doubt we're already on our way back.

I thought ACC wasn't strong this year. What a joke

I hate that even though there are a million reviews to "get things right", you can't review a bad foul call from the ref... heck even make it a coaches challenge 1 per half under 2 minutes to go.

I would love to see Clemson or NC State win it all, and I would be rooting hardcore for Duke or UNC if they play UConn in the Final Four.

I'd 100% swap football and basketball programs with them. 5 Nattys over the last 24 years and maybe a 6th. We have 1 and have been irrelevant in football for the past 2 decades anyway outside of maybe 2 years. Hell, we've both only been to 7 bowl games in the past 20 years anyway.

I hate that we joined the acc after we sucked. I would have loved to play dook and unc back in the 80's and 90's.
gettyimages-132192909-1024x1024.jpg

i hate seeing loyal fans getting priced out of the seats they've had for years.

Last edited:
When we joined the ACC seems that most of this forum thought that it would be a boon for basketball recruiting. It was never possible for it to turn out that way. It is not the fault of our staff that we lost more recruiting battles than we ever did when in the Big East. Sales success depends on selling the right product. Every recruiter sweet talks.

To be clear, the pending collapse of Big East football put a gun to our head. Never-the-less, football has been an absolute disaster. Perhaps we are about to witness a miracle?

I sorely miss the days when we were a basketball force to be reckoned with. Game days we're wonderful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom