I have a feeling (and I'm never wrong)... | Syracusefan.com

I have a feeling (and I'm never wrong)...

Ragman2000

Pee-Trough Advocate
That regardless of our record to close out the season, it will all be rendered mute in terms of our ability to make the tourney.

This team is going to leave nothing to chance, get hot at the right time, and we will be the automatic bid from the ACC and tourney champs.

Rest easy guys, you heard it here first.

This is what happens when guys like Tee and Jim resurface around here! Good vibes spread fast

It is about time for Girard and Hughes to got over their shooting slumps. The offense clicking to go with what the team has learned grinding out wins will be a joy to watch.

Last edited:
This is what happens when guys like Tee and Jim resurface around here! Good vibes spread fast

If is about time for Girard and Hughes to got over their shooting slumps. The offense clicking to go with what the team has learned grinding out wins will be a joy to watch.
Add one Francis into the mix, sprinkle a little iommi and
gR824qa.gif

What the hell have you guys been drinking or smoking today? This team is disinterested. Do they look like they can beat anyone?

What the hell have you guys been drinking or smoking today? This team is disinterested. Do they look like they can beat anyone?

I'm not sure, but I am tempted to ask for some. Then again, maybe not, if it has this effect. I've become too masochistic already on here, and prefer to move in the opposite direction for awhile.

That regardless of our record to close out the season, it will all be rendered mute in terms of our ability to make the tourney.

This team is going to leave nothing to chance, get hot at the right time, and we will be the automatic bid from the ACC and tourney champs.

I’ll still charge the gates of hell with you

I’ll still charge the gates of hell with you

While admirable, If I had to wager, I would go with OttoInGrotto, along with Doug Gottleib and whomever else he has recruited, repelling you guys. They likely want to keep it fairly exclusive and not let just anyone in, otherwise it could lose it's lustre.

I am going to be working overnights this week and completely unable to watch any games live until Saturday so expect that Syracuse gets to the finals and only to lose.

I have a feeling that NCAA tournament will be cancelled this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom