I hear MCW is going to be ruled ineligible this Friday... | Syracusefan.com

I hear MCW is going to be ruled ineligible this Friday...

Jake

Mod
Raise your hand if you had a "great source who would know" this.

Or substitute James, or CJ in the above sentence.

I think Bees and I had to talk no less than 30 posters off the ledge and deleted about 100 threads started by people with "great sources."

I think it was suppose to happen on three consecutive Fridays in February.

Had a few people wag their finger at us too..." You can delete my post, but ill have the last laugh. My source is rock solid."

Fun times as an admin this season.

Raise your hand if you had a "great source who would know" this.

Or substitute James, or CJ in the above sentence.

anyone validated with James' suspension?

Don't forget the texts and emails we got the week of the final 4 that JS was going to be declared ineligible for the F4 or the Tuesday that we got emails saying that ESPN was breaking the MCW ineligibility story that night.

anyone validated with James' suspension?
That's the funny part. No one knew about James original suspension, but all hell broke loose after it on the rumor mill.

Of course the program is totally renegade according to the media and NCAA so there is no reason to think they didn't just play ineligible guys week after week.

Don't forget the texts and emails we got the week of the final 4 that JS was going to be declared ineligible for the F4 or the Tuesday that we got emails saying that ESPN was breaking the MCW ineligibility story that night.

There was a day that I got no less than 10 texts from people I know outside this board asking about mcw being declared ineligible on Friday.

Craziest rumor mill ever. Completely dwarfed the Fab stuff or Deshaun stuff.

I for one know that by next Tuesday, MCW will be ineligible to play next year. My sources are more then rock solid, they are like neutron star solid.

Well I hope you guys at least got a smile out of band people begging on Facebook to get reinstated as we made an amazing run to the F4 and of course none of them deserved it! ;)

A lot of this is because be honest,with the bad luck we have had the last five years we just have a paranoid fan base. Someone yells fire now and they automatically think its true because of fab, James, NCAA, Arinze, and the officials. We just have paranoid fans and they drive me nuts.

There was a day that I got no less than 10 texts from people I know outside this board asking about mcw being declared ineligible on Friday.

Craziest rumor mill ever. Completely dwarfed the Fab stuff or Deshaun stuff.

Reminds me, I'm going to PM you my cell phone # so you can text me with pay side deetz. thanks.

But seriously, thanks for what you do share. Along with the recruiting info, it is one of the things this lurker enjoys most on the board.

I heard that Syracuse is in fact not in buffalo. as hard as that is to believe. oh and anywhere in the eastern time zone is considered a home game. heard that one too

Yup. Don't forget the Noel to Georgetown and Hop to USC rumors too.

Oh...wait...

remember "99% Noel to Syracuse" and "get used to the sound of Trojan HCMH?"

Don't forget the texts and emails we got the week of the final 4 that JS was going to be declared ineligible.

Although eligible, he surely forgot to show up.

I heard 40-90 games vacated, probation, and maybe TGD resigning. Academic fraud (incompetence) and drug policy, back to Billy E. and the Wright Bros., through Fab.

It's hard not to feel edgy when some "authority" says you can open to any page in the NCAA rule book, throw a dart, and you will hit a Syracuse infraction. Of course, that is venomous hyperbole that we can dismiss consciously, but semi-consciously, the worry lingers and builds.

I heard 40-90 games vacated, probation, and maybe TGD resigning. Academic fraud (incompetence) and drug policy, back to Billy E. and the Wright Bros., through Fab.

At least we possibly get to celebrate 900 again.

MCW going pro. So, he will be ineligible. Don't you feel silly now? This proves the rumors were right! You can delete my post if you want, but I will be vindicated!