I hope Nassib is staying loose | Syracusefan.com

I hope Nassib is staying loose

Calling all G-Men fans , Nassib is ready to save the day.

CousCuse said:
Calling all G-Men fans , Nassib is ready to save the day.

I hope they don't put him in.

With this offensive line he may never get a chance to get his career started

I hope they don't put him in.

With this offensive line he may never get a chance to get his career started

Yeah, not many weapons out there for the Giants as well. They don't scare anybody.

I gave you a Like just because you spelled "loose" correctly. Thank you sir.

Are you referring to Joe Nassib covering Calvin Johnson? Because no one else is.

No, because one of these days Manning isn't going to get up from all of the shots he's taking.

This could be the season that Eli misses a game or two due to injury - assuming he doesn't get killed.

Never to soon. It's time for Ryan to let lose!

See what I did there?

is Eli's body finally broken down.

The guy has the mobility of a arthritic 50 year old

theres a very good chance that the only 2 players on team who know what the hand signals are...are Eli and nassib.

so yeah, him staying lose this year is likely the smart move...because we may need to put him in at WR.

terrible.

theres a very good chance that the only 2 players on team who know what the hand signals are...are Eli and nassib.

so yeah, him staying lose this year is likely the smart move...because we may need to put him in at WR.

terrible.
Could he play on the O-line?

The Gmen might need him before this game is over.
Cruz was totally lost last night and the play calling was horrible. Jennings was the only guy showing some extra effort last night, and yet they didn't block for him, call his number on the 1 yard line. Hate to say it, reminds me of the Nova game. If only the QBs know the call, then they aren't ready for this offense. I never count the Giants out, they have turned around countless times under Coughlin when all seemed lost. Hope to see Nassib get some time out there as well instead of sitting on the sidelines all year.

detroit-lions-logo-1024x780.jpg

1 Syracuse guy throwing 'LOOK OUT' blocks is enough.

I liked watching Pugh dive at guys' knees all night. How does he not get called once for that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom