I LOVE Dino | Syracusefan.com

I LOVE Dino

You can thank Shrader and Tucker for this game. And Alford making a fantastic catch.

The state of our special teams and the roller coaster decision making at the end of halves is squarely on Dino and almost lost us this game….again.

I give him credit for having this team in position to win games every week. But if you’re going to build a team around a running offense and strong defense, then you’re talking about razor’s edge as far as winning and losing games and that’s where the little things like clock management, decision making and special teams efficiency come into play. And we’ve struggled with all 3.

You ever meet Marone hes a total D bag.

Great win today every game this year we have looked good and be fun to watch. Schrader is a warrior.

We'll go bowling give Sean 44 immediately.

I met both Marrone and Dino for the first time on the same weekend that I met you for the first time. Dougie was extremely nice, we had a great chat. Dino was also pretty nice, but really awkward. You and I somehow ended up hammered in a limo with Danny Parkins.
What a weekend that was.

Must be different time different place because the few times I met saint doug when he was our coach he was always nice and friendly. Players won this game in spite of Dino, without him we easily have 5 or 6 wins by now.

You ever meet Marone hes a total D bag.

Great win today every game this year we have looked good and be fun to watch. Schrader is a warrior.

We'll go bowling give Sean 44 immediately.
Dino is a good guy. But unless something is done about his game management, he can't stay as coach. the end of the first half was disgraceful. Not going for the FG. That is an open question. the misuse fo his time outs. And why didn't he go for 2 at the end. I would love to hear a competent reason

I get it we have had tough losses but SU football has been fun to watch every game. Means a lot to me.
Agree, huge improvement from last year and regardless of how the last 4 end this is why I think wildhack will keep him. If he didn't have a 10M buyout maybe not but we are competitive and fun to watch, I look forward to every game and I have to give props and thank DB for that

It’s just crazy to me that if we start Shrader against Rutgers with the way he has been playing we probably win that game with the way our defense played that game. Not to mention every loss we have had with Shrader at QB has been by 3 points…we beat a very good Liberty team with Shrader, lost to a very good Wake team by 3, a down but still very good Clemson team by 3. A Florida state team that has lots of talent but has coaching issues. We can hang with most teams with Shrader as our QB. He’s our QB and I’m proud of it. We 10000000% need to work on these coaching decisions. Dare I say we have the pieces? We just need to put it together consistently and we are set up VERY WELL for the future with the players we have. The coaching concerns me lol

I love GS and Tucker, Dino can take a hike. This was a player win
Players won this game but I have to credit Dino for changing QB’s. I didn’t think he would go away from Tommy ever. I am hard on Dino for many things but I have to give him credit for getting GS and finally giving him the start.

He is a good guy, give him credit for completely changing the offense to fit ST and GS. But he is still a horrible game manager. Great and exciting win. Let’s get BC next week!
Didn't he go fast today and do well managing clock?

Lou Groza betrayed him but we went fast.

I met both Marrone and Dino for the first time on the same weekend that I met you for the first time. Dougie was extremely nice, we had a great chat. Dino was also pretty nice, but really awkward. You and I somehow ended up hammered in a limo with Danny Parkins.
What a weekend that was.
Always a good Troop story, lol. I also met both and both were very nice. Obviously not at the same time, and I was not hiding in the back of the limo.

Always a good Troop story, lol. I also met both and both were very nice. Obviously not at the same time, and I was not hiding in the back of the limo.

Not all at the same time. Was in chicago for the sweet 16/elite 9. Dougie sat in front of me for the Zaga game, Dino sat in front of me for the Virginia game.
Frankie, danny P and I stumbled into a limo outside of the arena after the Virginia game and took it back to the team hotel.

I'm not sure how I remember any of those nights

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom