I love that Derrick Coleman is such a big fan! | Syracusefan.com

I love that Derrick Coleman is such a big fan!

He's throwing a happy hour party got cuse fans at the final four. How cool is that?!

DC is awesome! My father and I sat across the aisle from him in Boston NCAA last year--it was great to have a chance to chat with him, slap hands after big plays, etc.

He posed for a billion pictures throughout the game, really understands the "responsibility" that comes with being a prominent SU alum. Love DC.

480883_434436593313764_1268960941_n.jpg

He might be the front man, but I dont recall ever seeing as many alumni from any other school as much as you see JB's ex players.
Hard to imagine DC in his SU days as a big JB/ SU fan as he is now

He might be the front man, but I dont recall ever seeing as many alumni from any other school as much as you see JB's ex players.
Hard to imagine DC in his SU days as a big JB/ SU fan as he is now

That angry kid who used to wear his uniform untucked has sure come a long way.

I've heard him describe repeatedly how he considers JB to be his father figure / male role model. Love having him around; love his enthusiasm watching games!

2 parties. I hope no trouble getting in. How do I get VIP? I texted, and got a text back, but no real info.

uggh im really debating just blowing off my boss .. sweet talking the wife and hitting the road on down to atlanta tomorrow..

This party is downtown and walkable from the Dome.
Hit open practice, make your way to the Hudson Grille for Happy Hour, get some food and then head to DC's party.

Okay, I am the dumb. What does "pay side" mean? The pay side of the board? Only pay side members are invited to the party? I feel so sad!!!

I believe it's a joke about there being a pay section of the site. People refer to it when news breaks or when someone has inside info, ie. 'That was on the pay side 3 days ago.'

I believe it's a joke about there being a pay section of the site. People refer to it when news breaks or when someone has inside info, ie. 'That was on the pay side 3 days ago.'
Thank you, kind sir! But then, how do we get into Derrick's party?

A true testament to the program and love of the program that JB has built. To see all of the former players in the stands and not just average players but cornerstones!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom