I pray Chris is ok | Syracusefan.com

I pray Chris is ok

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
On behalf of myself as a selfish Syracuse fan and himself as a person. This season already started off as a not so typical fast start we are used too, but as a non conference games disaster. We are winning now, playing much better, he would be a key loss in the puzzle of giving us a chance to be in and win the games to come. Prayers..

IHeartSUFball said:
Hearing torn acl maybe mcl and patella
Hearing dislocation or just a complete shred? Awful.

I see what's going on here. Using both sign-ins to throw the suspicious off the track. Interesting move, but not unexpected.

They have all my IP addresses blocked for only one single access so unfortunately not. bees said one jordoo is already too many and I tend to agree.

On behalf of myself as a selfish Syracuse fan and himself as a person. This season already started off as a not so typical fast start we are used too, but as a non conference games disaster. We are winning now, playing much better, he would be a key loss in the puzzle of giving us a chance to be in and win the games to come. Prayers..
Albany lives!

Yeah I really pray he is ok. He actually started off well last night and it looked as though he was getting ready to put an end to his recent slump. Lets hope he can get back soon as I think we really need him going forward.

Agreed he really looked active and involved on both ends. Even that first jumper that missed was about as far down as it can get without going through.

Hey--where have you been?

albanycuse said:

Where you been dude? Hope you haven't been sick or something. Iggy buy you that beer yet?

Come on people. Don't post anything on here unless you are willing to reveal your confidential sources like a true news reporter. Sources love that! :)

he will be ok but it will likely take the expected 8-12 months for these things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom