I predicted the following offensive records would fall | Syracusefan.com

I predicted the following offensive records would fall

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
Passing attempts - Ryan Nassib, 471 (Dungey was on pace to break this before his injury, but ultimately fell short)
Passing completions - Ryan Nassib, 294 (Dungey also was on pace before he was injured)
Passing yards - Ryan Nassib, 3,749 (Same as above, although if you add Mahoney's yardage to Dungey's they surpass it, in 12 games instead of 13)
Passing yards per game - Ryan Nassib, 288.4 (Dungey actually did break this one, at 297.7)
Touchdown passes - Ryan Nassib, 24 (This one stands)
Receiving yards - Marvin Harrison, 1,131 (Amba had 1482, crushing the record)
TD receptions - Tommy Kane, 14 (tied by Amba)
Receptions - Alec Lemon, 70 (smashed by both Amba and Philips/94 and 90)

So in short, in year one with a patchwork line Babers and crew had our offense on pace to blow apart the record book before Dungey's injury. That's pretty cool.

Last edited:
Passing attempts - Ryan Nassib, 471 (Dungey was on pace to break this before his injury, but ultimately fell short)
Passing completions - Ryan Nassib, 294 (Dungey also was on pace before he was injured)
Passing yards - Ryan Nassib, 3,749 (Same as above, although if you add Mahoney's yardage to Dungey's they surpass it, in 12 games instead of 13)
Passing yards per game - Ryan Nassib, 288.4 (Dungey actually did break this one, at 297.7)
Touchdown passes - Ryan Nassib, 24 (This one stands)
Receiving yards - Marvin Harrison, 1,131 (Amba had 1482, brushing the record)
TD receptions - Tommy Kane, 14 (tied by Amba)
Receptions - Alec Lemon, 70 (smashed by both Amba and Philips/94 and 90)

So in short, in year one with a patchwork line Babers and crew had our offense on pace to blow apart the record book before Dungey's injury. That's pretty cool.
yep, and I don't expect any of the records set this year to last more than 3 years.