I presume no one here liked 12 Monkeys. | Syracusefan.com

I presume no one here liked 12 Monkeys.

CaliCuse

All American
The next episide introduces Jennifer Goines' character played by Emily Hampshire who is excellent.

i will let you know once football is over. its sitting on my DVR Cali

i will let you know once football is over. its sitting on my DVR Cali
Sounds like a plan. I'm not begging here if you don't like it say so and why. Thanks!!

Haven't seen it, but the reviews were pretty strong, weren't they?
The reviews have been good except for the Boston Globe which also trashed "Breaking Bad" I'm not saying that Monkeys is inBreaking Bad territory but many who have seen far more episodes than me rave about it. I liked episode two coming this coming Friday. I haven the promo DVD given to those in the media. I liked it and not just for the obvious reason.

I thought it was interesting.. worth watching the next few episodes. tried not to know too much about it so i could learn with the show.

I wondered if Schull being in this means she is dont with here role on Suits?

Acevedo must love this type of show.. big role on Fringe, Walking dead, grimm. lots of pretty good shows. done well since band of brothers.

I thought it was interesting.. worth watching the next few episodes. tried not to know too much about it so i could learn with the show.

I wondered if Schull being in this means she is dont with here role on Suits?

Acevedo must love this type of show.. big role on Fringe, Walking dead, grimm. lots of pretty good shows. done well since band of brothers.
I believe that is correct.Shull very interesting also is a fine ballet dancer. I was surprised to find that out because she doesn't have a typical ballet dancer's body type as her legs aren't as defined as those I've known before. In high school Terry was in a gifted and talented program that included various forms of dance ansong. There were a couple young girls tat had the voices of angels A kind of clarity that was rare and remarkable .One of them is now doing background voices and has been heard by you and me countless times and not aware of the source. I always hoped she and Terry would be together but the relationship was like brother and sister. She was Jewish and I liked her mother who was every bit stereotyped but always with a smile. Her name is Rebecca and tweeted recently she missed hanging out "her brother Terry.

Thanks for showing the NYTimes'URL I heard that it was good but haven't tracked it down yet.btw There were all kinds of winks in the early part of the show Syracuse October 3, 1980 which isTerry's wife's birth day and Syracuse of course is for me and you. The entrance to the "party she introduces her friend as Greg which is my other son's name except that his spelling is Gregg which the cc typist didn't know. In the second episode there is an address that shows Millburn Ave where I worked for over 20 yearsThe address number wasn't shown as 249. Terry worked there with his brother over a summer doing exceedingly boring work. I think there was more sleeping than work but they got paid anyway. Millrun NJis a kind of enigma. It is adjacent to polar opposite socio economic towns Short Hills being the high end and Irvington the very extreme opposite.We had offices in Irvingto and a very good friend was murdered in a bank robbery there. He was the branch manager who had noidea there was a hold up going on when the phone rang at his desk and stood up when being approached by a customer as he reached for the phone . He was shot through his right side with the bullet going through his heart He was married with two sons the same age as my two boys.Walking into the branch to measure the $ damage and seeing him lying there is something I'll never forget. At that moment I didn't know he was shot It was an Effn kick in the cajonesI can assure you.

I liked it :). Wasn't expecting the gender swap on the one key character. I like the focus staying on Dr. Railly, she is very watchable. I'm not sold yet on Cole but the supporting cast seems excellent. I'll keep watching with high hopes!

I liked it :). Wasn't expecting the gender swap on the one key character. I like the focus staying on Dr. Railly, she is very watchable. IYou are going to love this coming episode and Emily Hampshire in the Pitt role.Amanda Schull is admittedly a little dry in her deliveryStanford is a good guy and a very good actor. He was great in "Nikita".

Cali, I'm about 15 minutes in to watching the first episode and am already hooked.

Also, didn't realize the girl from Center Stage is starring in this. Not ashamed to say I really enjoyed that movie.

Cali, watched the pilot last night. Good stuff!
I'm glad you liked it. It sets up E-2 which is the one I really enjoyed,A few fun lines. " Are you my father?" and another "I didn't miss". It comes early in E-2

Last edited:
I liked it :). Wasn't expecting the gender swap on the one key character. I like the focus staying on Dr. Railly, she is very watchable. I'm not sold yet on Cole but the supporting cast seems excellent. I'll keep watching with high hopes!
From what I've heard from those who have many of the episodes we won't be disappointed. To be clear this didn't come from Terry or Travis.

Cali, I'm about 15 minutes in to watching the first episode and am already hooked.

Also, didn't realize the girl from Center Stage is starring in this. Not ashamed to say I really enjoyed that movie.
But let's be honest, you probably should be.

Clearly you've not seen it.
I have, in fact. My wife enjoys it. I was...less enthusiastic about it.

If I want to watch a movie about ballet, the only one I'll allow myself to watch and not feel embarrassed about is Billy Elliott.

EDIT: Oh, and Top Secret! of course.

If I want to watch a movie about ballet, the only one I'll allow myself to watch and not feel embarrassed about is Billy Elliott.

All I'll say is that Center Stage was a stone cold lock makeout date movie for ol' OttoinGrotto here back in college.

I don't think anyone here stalking about a "movie" muchness a ballet" unless Ive missed a memo along the way.

I

I don't think anyone here stalking about a "movie" muchness a ballet" unless Ive missed a memo along the way.

I
I think OttoinGrotto was absolutely talking about a movie, and that movie was about ballet. Looks like you missed the memo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom