I still can't find the NCS game scheduled on Direct TV | Syracusefan.com

I still can't find the NCS game scheduled on Direct TV

CaliCuse

All American
Its usually up on my "To Do list" The A has got to get a more reliable broad cast deal. Of course watching the Orange lose all year takes the rating question into major consideration.Syracuse basketball is even popular here in CA.

Cali, it's an ACC Network game. If you don't have a local affiliate to carry the game then you'll have to go with ESPN3/WatchESPN.

Even though I have a local affiliate, it will be showing the GA Tech-Miami game instead. This is expected as I'm in Atlanta, so I'll be going with WatchESPN via AppleTV.

comcast traded this game and the YES network for another oprah network.

and a 2nd baseman to be named later...

comcast traded this game and the YES network for another oprah network.

and a 2nd baseman to be named later...
Funny but the reported rumo is that the Yankees are talking to the Indians about trading Bret Gsrdner being traded to therefor what? isn't clear..

Funny but the reported rumo is that the Yankees are talking to the Indians about trading Bret Gsrdner being traded to therefor what? isn't clear..
Not to sidetrack this thread further, but I've also heard Bret may possibly end up in Seattle, and that the Yanks might look to Detroit for Ian Kinsler.

Cali, it's an ACC Network game. If you don't have a local affiliate to carry the game then you'll have to go with ESPN3/WatchESPN.

Even though I have a local affiliate, it will be showing the GA Tech-Miami game instead. This is expected as I'm in Atlanta, so I'll be going with WatchESPN via AppleTV.
I remember in the mid-late 90's going to a place called Barnacles to watch SU games. I went there before switching to Jocks and Jills.

I remember in the mid-late 90's going to a place called Barnacles to watch SU games. I went there before switching to Jocks and Jills.
I went to Barnacles once (after Jocks and Jill's closed)... it was a smokey messy place.

Everything's moved to the Hudson Grille (3rd location), a local sports bar chain. Another location was used to host SU fans for the recent Atlanta Final Four.

Not to sidetrack this thread further, but I've also heard Bret may possibly end up in Seattle, and that the Yanks might look to Detroit for Ian Kinsler.
Buster was talking about that today on ESPN

You can never possibly sidetrack a Cali thread...as they start and end somewhere just left of the dark web.