I think either Florida State or Clemson will play Bama for the BCS title | Syracusefan.com

I think either Florida State or Clemson will play Bama for the BCS title

Alsacs

Living Legend
Watching Florida State and that Winston kid carve up Pitt has me convinced that either FSU or Clemson will run the table this year and play the SEC champ in the title game. I think Stanford will beat Oregon in Palo Alto later this year and Stanford will trip up one time during the season to either UCLA or USC. Ohio State will not run the table thru the B1G and the Big XII didn't impress me which leaves the ACC to get an undefeated team. While I want Syracuse to beat both Clemson and Florida State I don't think we have the horses to beat either. Which means IMO Clemson has to beat Florida State at home and @South Carolina and I think they will run the table, and Florida State has Miami at home, @Clemson and @Florida. I don't think the Gators are going to be as good this year and if FSU beats Miami and Clemson they should go 13-0 as well. The ACC needs a team in the Title game and I think this is the year.

Clemson I can see.

No way Florida State goes through 13 games unscathed.

I think people are looking at Winston's stat lines from last night (he was unbelievable, don't get me wrong...) and forgetting (a) how much Pitt stinks - don't tell me how good their D was last year...FSU had wide open receivers all night long Winston didn't even need to check off his first read the vast majority of time, and (2) how poor a coach Jimbo Fisher is against opponents with comparable talent.

They will lose at least a couple of games they have no business losing.

i was thinking that too when watching clemson-ga.

i think clemson has the best chance to get pounded by Alabama in the champ game.

obviously Syracuse helps out both clemson and fla st with a win on sat, i just dont see it.

Oh Lord

Clemson is up to 4 in the AP Poll. They have a legit chance to go undefeated until the South Carolina season ending game. I think they will get enough support from the pollsters all they need to do is win and they will become Alabama's victim in Pasadena.

clue2.jpg
How can that be, the would have to beat us???:confused:

I'll be interested to see how Alabama's offense progresses. If they continue to produce less than 300 yards/game, I don't know that they'll be the team from the SEC that's in the game.

I personally don't even think Bama wins the SEC West but that's just me.

A&M's defense is not national championship worthy. Alabama is ridliciously lucky this year in their schedule their SEC East opponents are Kentucky and Tennessee. I don't think Texas A&M will beat Alabama and even if LSU beats Alabama in T-Town which I doubt LSU has to play @Georgia and Florida at home. I don't think LSU will finish 7-1 in the SEC. The only SEC teams that can beat Alabama IMO are 1. @Ole Miss 2. @Texas A&M 3. LSU.

How can FSU and Clemson run the table? We play them both. ;)