I Want This Jacket | Syracusefan.com

I Want This Jacket

Not going to lie, at first i thought it was buttered toast. I had to get real close to the screen to makes sure i was wrong.

That's incredible. JAB has come a long way in the attire department. Assist to Juli I'm sure.

So what is it..? For those of us that are optically challenged?

And for us uneducated (and clearly fashion challenged) people out there, what's so special about his jacket other than having a cool lining.

Serious question.

And for us uneducated (and clearly fashion challenged) people out there, what's so special about his jacket other than having a cool lining.

Serious question.
It looks like a print of the Carrier Dome from one of the uber-attendance games (like 'Nova 34,616 game, perhaps). To me, that's what makes it so cool... though I am a fashion novice. I want one of those.

Really? I can't tell there is a carrier dome picture there. I thought it was snake skin or something.

"Someone get a dead animal on this man!"

It looks like a print of the Carrier Dome from one of the uber-attendance games (like 'Nova 34,616 game, perhaps). To me, that's what makes it so cool... though I am a fashion novice. I want one of those.

I totally see that, now that you mention it. If that's what it is, that jacket rocks.

Check out JB's lining in Picture #49 of the Cal game!

Someone must have changed it around - looks like #48 is the right one now.

#49 is a close-up of MCW. No JB even in the background.

From Nunes:

Screen_Shot_2013-03-25_at_9.58.45_AM.png

http://www.nunesmagician.com/2013/3...it-coordinate-lining-ncaa-tournament-syracuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseAlum07

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom