I want to change my "signature" | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I want to change my "signature"

Click on Syracuse Default (or whatever your current style is) and you will get a pop-up with your choices.
This is what I get when I do that.

IMG_0173.jpeg

I'm trying to change my signature and I'm getting this message

Your full account details are not currently editable.

What do I need to do or who do I need to pay off. With Will Hicks gone forever I'd like to change my signature. Thanks.

What do I need to do or who do I need to pay off. With Will Hicks gone forever I'd like to change my signature. Thanks.
I think this has been changed for all of us.

Same here. Deleted cookies, cache etc logged back in and I get the same message in bold.

That link seems to work but I cannot get this from my account page. Shouldn't I be able to?

try now. If it doesn't work there is nothing else I can do. The next script update will be soon. That may help.

try now. If it doesn't work there is nothing else I can do. The next script update will be soon. That may help.
No luck, same error: "Your full account details are not currently editable."
I may have at least a work around as the direct link for signature might work. Thanks for looking into it and no worries.

Signature doesn't stick either...I thought it would replace the word Starter but doesn't. All good things, I'll stop playing with it :)

Signature doesn't stick either...I thought it would replace the word Starter but doesn't. All good things, I'll stop playing with it :)

That's not your signature. That's a "nickname".

This is your signature...

Kirby.png