I Was Awakened By A Nightmare This Morning... | Syracusefan.com

I Was Awakened By A Nightmare This Morning...

iommi

Living Legend
Some bullet points:

We were down 22-0 early.

Then Dungey threw about a 50 yard bomb to #16 and it was called back by an offensive interference call. Replays showed it was a phantom call. Then they showed Brian Kelly with a wide smile on his face. Kelly smiling???! This really is a nightmare.

They showed a replay of a previous pass interference called against #16 on Syracuse's defense and it was another awful call. The commentators said Syracuse is getting killed by the refs. Who is this two way player, #16????

Then a Syracuse player missed a catch and went crashing into an tunnel behind the bench (hey, it was a dream!), where he was harassed by Notre Dame fans. I couldn't make out the number, but the SU player was pelted by snow balls. I know it's supposed to rain today, but the forecast isn't THAT bad. He retaliated by hitting one of the women harassers with the cast on his arm and he got ejected.

I woke up then.

All uphill from there, folks.

Some bullet points:

We were down 22-0 early.

Then Dungey threw about a 50 yard bomb to #16 and it was called back by an offensive interference call. Replays showed it was a phantom call. Then they showed Brian Kelly with a wide smile on his face. Kelly smiling???! This really is a nightmare.

They showed a replay of a previous pass interference called against #16 on Syracuse's defense and it was another awful call. The commentators said Syracuse is getting killed by the refs. Who is this two way player, #16????

Then a Syracuse player missed a catch and went crashing into an tunnel behind the bench (hey, it was a dream!), where he was harassed by Notre Dame fans. I couldn't make out the number, but the SU player was pelted by snow balls. I know it's supposed to rain today, but the forecast isn't THAT bad. He retaliated by hitting one of the women harassers with the cast on his arm and he got ejected.

I woke up then.

Go back to sleep

Some bullet points:

We were down 22-0 early.

I woke up then.

Let's hope your dreams are like Tarot Cards. If you turn them upside down they mean the opposite. By any chance, were you sleeping on you head ?

You don't get awakened by a nightmare, you get awakened from a nightmare. :confused:

If it's the former, it's not a nightmare. :(

You don't get awakened by a nightmare, you get awakened from a nightmare. :confused:

If it's the former, it's not a nightmare. :(

Semantics. I was having a nightmare. It was so scary that it startled me into waking up.

Semantics. I was having a nightmare. It was so scary that it startled me into waking up.
Back in July while on vacation I had a dream that we beat Notre Dame today. So there's that.

Some bullet points:

We were down 22-0 early.

I woke up then.

Was it the 2nd half??