I would love to know, how many times with the | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I would love to know, how many times with the

My point is that those numbers are actually better because he is forced to take other peoples bad shots.

Yes, I understood your point...

Most of the grief Cooney gets is caused by the fact that he is supposedly a great shooter yet only shot 30% from 3 last year.

If he shoots 40+% from 3 this year, that should (it won't because there are some real knuckleheads on this board) shut people up...

*shrug*
This is common in basketball at all levels. When the shot clock runs down, teams give it to one of their best players to make a play. I'm not sure why you think this is specific to Cooney.
I didn't say any such thing. I just asked what his % would be without those forced upon him 3's

My point is that those numbers are actually better because he is forced to take other peoples bad shots.

How we know that? If he's leading the NCAA in making end of shot-clock threes as someone mentioned earlier, it could go down!

Either way, he's playing well of late, no argument here. It's weird though that his run has coincided with more rest....spooooooky.

Like dj said, it's kinda what the SG/PG does anyway. Not sure why it matters much.

Cooney has been solid to excellent in nearly every game this season - not sure why he has been such a huge topic of conversation this season considering his consistency keeps him out of that x-factor category that is typically where you'd look to find the difference between a win and a loss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom