I would sign up for this NOW !!! | Syracusefan.com

I would sign up for this NOW !!!

SU Dreaming

been real...not really
2018-2019 Syracuse Orange

Tyus Battle, Frank Howard, Howard Washington, Jalen Carey, Buddy Boeheim, Elijah Hughes, Oshae Brissett, Marek Dolezaj, Paschal Chukwu , Bourama Sidibe, Taj Harris, Brendan Paul

And hopefully - Bryce Golden

And potentially 1 more BIG (either a true freshman or a transfer (would have 1 or 2 years of eligibility after sitting out the season, can't give it away)

We could actually have 5 on 5 basketball with substitutions

And potentially 1 more BIG (either a true freshman or a transfer (would have 1 or 2 years of eligibility after sitting out the season, can't give it away)
Marvin Bagley III?

Robert Braswell?

Here's my dream lineup...

Tyus Battle
Frank Howard
Oshae Brissett
Bourama Sidibe
Marek Dolezaj
Paschal Chukwu
Jalen Carey
Elijah Hughes
Buddy Boeheim
Robert Braswell
Howard Washington

I'm sort of scaring myself seeing it in writing like that...

Interesting...now u got me thinking who the possible transfer big it could be!

Tyus Battle, Frank Howard, Howard Washington, Jalen Carey, Buddy Boeheim, Elijah Hughes, Oshae Brissett, Marek Dolezaj, Paschal Chukwu , Bourama Sidibe, Taj Harris, Brendan Paul

That’s 13 or 14 scholarships. Not gonna happen. That would be over our 12 limit. It would be amazing if Battle comes back. If that happens, I can’t see the staff doing any more than adding Golden and maybe one regular transfer that has to sit out a year.

No Green

That’s 13 or 14 scholarships. Not gonna happen. That would be over our 12 limit. It would be amazing if Battle comes back. If that happens, I can’t see the staff doing any more than adding Golden and maybe one regular transfer that has to sit out a year.

? Assuming Buddy isn’t taking a ship I only count 9. Golden would be 10. We could add 2 more on top of him.

i do not think so, cbcuse3 is right on

So, we know from another thread who the true freshman could be, but I'm intrigued by the hint of a transfer.

Any chance it's Sasha Killeya-Jones, the Kentucky big? He's from Durham-Chapel Hill, so UNC makes the most sense, but there are (weak) Syracuse ties. His Mom was a grad student at Syracuse and I believe tutored Cuse bball players (20-ish years ago).

So, we know from another thread who the true freshman could be, but I'm intrigued by the hint of a transfer.

Any chance it's Sasha Killeya-Jones, the Kentucky big? He's from Durham-Chapel Hill, so UNC makes the most sense, but there are (weak) Syracuse ties. His Mom was a grad student at Syracuse and I believe tutored Cuse bball players (20-ish years ago).

Good intel. He moves around really well from what I’ve seen. Certainly could help. I would think we would take him no questions asked.

Last edited: