Iconic finish for iconic pitcher | Syracusefan.com

Iconic finish for iconic pitcher

CaliCuse

All American
Andy's first complete game in many years as his last great effort for the Yankees and fans.Between Andy and Mo they have instilled a surprise reaction for me in that the return of baseball next year will be anticipated with positive emotional regard by me personally. I anticipate monster changes in personnel and maybe even the manager which I don't want to see. Joe is perhaps the best in the game with his temperament. He deserves MOY honors even if the team faltered with hitting and injury misery for the entire season I don't like managers who believe their persona involves running out on to the field flaying thier arms and shouting at an umpire is what makes them popular. Sure I loved Billy but he pretty much was having his string pulled by George who wanted that display on the field Lou Pinella was a guy who thought that this kind of behavior was what the fans wanted from him. Sorry Lou,not everyone wants the game delayed as you go through your best attempt to get thrown out of a game early so you could shower early and hit the town.Joe has a good quality between intellectual and fiery. Sign him up Cashman,you will need him.