If Anthony Davis comitted to Cuse instead of Kentucky | Syracusefan.com

If Anthony Davis comitted to Cuse instead of Kentucky

Henny & Coke

2nd String
That would have made SU the favorite to win it all, right?

Remember, Syracuse was the first "major" school to discover Davis and offer him. I believe we were leading for him for awhile...until Kentucky got majorly involved.

If Davis had comitted to Cuse last year, imagine adding him to our lineup? I think we would be almost unbeatable. I hate Kentucky.

On an unrelated note, I love hearing the CBS basketball jingle again...always pumps me up for some college bball!

If Anthony Davis had committed to Syracuse, C.J. Fair would be subbing into the game for him at the 18:17 mark every night.

If Davis was here, I think yes we'd be considered the best team in the country. Good god, imagine trying to score down low on us?

Wasn't Davis 6'5'' when we offered him?

I think he grew 5 inches his last two years of High School.

It would mean no christmas, but I'd take that trade. Davis maybe an AA as a freshman.

When informed that if he attended SU he would need to trim the unibrow we lost him ... thats on Hopkins ... fortunately there a ton of unibrows in Kentucky :)

If Anthony Davis had committed to Syracuse UK would have $200,000+ to spend on other players.
Right. Would have spent the money on DC2.

That would have made SU the favorite to win it all, right?

Remember, Syracuse was the first "major" school to discover Davis and offer him. I believe we were leading for him for awhile...until Kentucky got majorly involved.

If Davis had comitted to Cuse last year, imagine adding him to our lineup? I think we would be almost unbeatable. I hate Kentucky.

On an unrelated note, I love hearing the CBS basketball jingle again...always pumps me up for some college bball!

If Melo stayed and King James decided to play with him...
If Kentucky kept its players out of the NBA for 4 years...
If pigs could fly...