If Romo injury is serious this NFC East will be wide open | Syracusefan.com

If Romo injury is serious this NFC East will be wide open

Alsacs

Living Legend
Philly offense needs more reps for Bradford to get comfortable.
Washington has played well defensively but they aren't a contender
NY Giants have become the first team in NFL history to lose double digit leads in the 4th quarter in consecutive weeks.
Dallas without Romo and Bryant would be tough.

Troy Aikman is hilarious in this game he is so sickened with the level of play. I'd love it if he pulled out the Joe Buck "What a disgusting display!"

Troy Aikman is hilarious in this game he is so sickened with the level of play. I'd love it if he pulled out the Joe Buck "What a disgusting display!"
Aikman was taking a little to the extreme. The Cowboys moved the ball pretty much the whole game but shot themselves with penalties. Philly's offense was putrid and it was almost if Aikman was sick of Kelly's genius reputation. Bradford and that OL were bad today.

With Romo out 8 weeks this division is open.

The division is wide open, but the Cowboy's defense is only going to get stronger. Also, when the line get their stuff together, the run will get going.

The schedule doesn't help the Cowboys. The next 6 games will be difficult. Green Bay and Buffalo on the road late in the season could be nightmares.

Atlanta - home
New Orleans - Away
New England- home
Bye
Giants - away
Seattle - home
Phili- home
TB - away
Miami - away
Carolina- home
Skins - away
GB- away
Jets - home
Buffalo - away
Skins - home

I actually think the Eagles should probably still be the favorite. Maybe should've taken that 1st round pick Chip said they were offered for Bradford though, ha.

Skins D I think is legit. Cousins though..

The Cowboys have a little room to breathe being 2 - 0 and having head-to-head wins over their biggest threats (Eagles & Giants). Both of those teams are also 0 - 2. I am hoping the Cowboys can play .500 ball in Romo's absence and then finish strong when he returns.

It was a weird weekend, both of my teams (Syracuse & Dallas) won, but lost their starting quarterbacks.

The Cowboys have a little room to breathe being 2 - 0 and having head-to-head wins over their biggest threats (Eagles & Giants). Both of those teams are also 0 - 2. I am hoping the Cowboys can play .500 ball in Romo's absence and then finish strong when he returns.

It was a weird weekend, both of my teams (Syracuse & Dallas) won, but lost their starting quarterbacks.

Both of my teams went 2-0, but it couldn't have been a worse weekend.

The Cowboys do have two divisional wins in the bank, hopefully Romo won't be out as long as anticipated. The Giants are a mess, and the Eagles look pretty beatable. If the Cowboys can just weather the storm, they are still the best team in the division.

I actually think the Eagles should probably still be the favorite. Maybe should've taken that 1st round pick Chip said they were offered for Bradford though, ha.

Skins D I think is legit. Cousins though..

Not with Bradford at Qb, they are probably better off with Sanchez.

that sound you heard was the juggernaut that is the Giants waking up...

that sound you heard was the juggernaut that is the Giants waking up...
Beating the Redskins at home is like Syracuse beating Wake Forest it is expected.
That division is wide open but I wouldn't say the Giants are waking up as they had double digits in the 4th quarter in both games they lost.
I need to see Dallas w/o Romo, Dez and Philly vs. a good Jets D.
9-10 wins will probably win the NFC East this week.

if the recently cut preston parker could catch passes that hit his hands, both game wouldve been won easily and the Giants would be 3-0. that said, it still wouldve been a shaky 3-0 and theyre stuck at 1-2 with a # of losses still on the schedule. next week v the bills is now a really big game.

i dont understand Eli, he hasnt thrown an interception yet and this board tells me thats all he does.

odd.

if the recently cut preston parker could catch passes that hit his hands, both game wouldve been won easily and the Giants would be 3-0. that said, it still wouldve been a shaky 3-0 and theyre stuck at 1-2 with a # of losses still on the schedule. next week v the bills is now a really big game.

i dont understand Eli, he hasnt thrown an interception yet and this board tells me thats all he does.

odd.

If, if ,if... The Cowboys kept the Giants in that game... They gave it to the Giants and they handed it back..

That said, it is wide open in the NFC East. It will be interesting. I wouldn't get too high over the Redslin win. It is the Redskins.

The Giants are the team that I could see beating the Patriots at home, but losing to Tampa the week before. They have all the makings of 8-8 and I think they will be 1-3 after Sunday. I still think Philly figures this out. The Jet's are a solid team they beat yesterday.

The Giants are the team that I could see beating the Patriots at home, but losing to Tampa the week before. They have all the makings of 8-8 and I think they will be 1-3 after Sunday. I still think Philly figures this out. The Jet's are a solid team they beat yesterday.
Giants play to the level of their competition. They get up for the Patriots/Packers/Cowboys but play down to the bad teams.
The Cowboys on Sunday showed their D isn't that great and if you stop the run Weeden will suck. Dallas OL is just so freaking good they can run with 7 man fronts when the Falcons brought the 8th man into the box the Cowboys run game went down.
One thing is pretty clear the Atlanta Falcons would be the favorite in the NFC East by going 3-0 to start the year over the Eagles, Giants, Cowboys.
Dallas better beat the Saints in NO or they could be 2-3 in a heartbeat with Brady and co. on their Gronk You 2015 Tour.

Giants play to the level of their competition. They get up for the Patriots/Packers/Cowboys but play down to the bad teams.
The Cowboys on Sunday showed their D isn't that great and if you stop the run Weeden will suck. Dallas OL is just so freaking good they can run with 7 man fronts when the Falcons brought the 8th man into the box the Cowboys run game went down.
One thing is pretty clear the Atlanta Falcons would be the favorite in the NFC East by going 3-0 to start the year over the Eagles, Giants, Cowboys.
Dallas better beat the Saints in NO or they could be 2-3 in a heartbeat with Brady and co. on their Gronk You 2015 Tour.

The Patriots are going to do everything they can to destroy Dallas and then Indy the next two weeks. That story was written in the offseason when Jerry Jones said Goodell was doing a "fine job", and the Colts initiated Ballghazi.

Atlanta should win the south as long as they can stay healthy. Everyone else in the division is a mess. I really like what I see out of the Cardinals. Most impressive team so far besides the Patriots. They can win the west and compete with Green Bay in the NFC as long as Carson Palmer is healthy. Arians is such a good coach IMO.

Dallas scored more points than I thought last week but I'm still fading them ATS until there's reason not to. People are curious if a good OL can carry a bad QB/WR - I think we've already seen that case study in Cleveland and the Browns defense is probably better.