If/When Hopkins Leaves After The Season... | Syracusefan.com

If/When Hopkins Leaves After The Season...

SUFan44

Hall of Fame
Probably should be focused on the game Thursday, but had to ask...

If Hopkins leaves, what is the impact it will have on recruiting? Will we lose out on McCullough? How about the incoming class of Ennis, BJohnson, Roberson, Patterson, etc.?

I would like to think that if the Syracuse job opens up, Hopkins would leave USC (or wherever he ends up) to come back - but you never know.

If Hopkins leaves, what is the impact it will have on recruiting? Will we lose out on McCullough? How about the incoming class of Ennis, BJohnson, Roberson, Patterson, etc.?

I would like to think that if the Syracuse job opens up, Hopkins would leave USC (or wherever he ends up) to come back - but you never know.
Next years class is set. Once Herman Harried becomes the next assistant recruiting will be fine.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

I think with all the people that are turning down the position, and with what we know about it - I would say there's a very good chance it will happen.

Next years class is set. Once Herman Harried becomes the next assistant recruiting will be fine.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2
Is he coming back to the Hill or is that just wishful thinking?

Everyone of those recruits sans McCullough has signed an LOI. Doesn't matter if Hop leaves. Might hurt who we are going after in the future but not the 2013 class.

Everyone of those recruits sans McCullough has signed an LOI. Doesn't matter if Hop leaves. Might hurt who we are going after in the future but not the 2013 class.

And Autry was the main recruiter for Chis

Is this a foregone conclusion?

No.

But everyone wants their own thread now and people will assume it is.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom