if you could compare a coach to a player | Syracusefan.com

if you could compare a coach to a player

cusetown1

Taxi Squad
Jim Boeheim is Peyton Manning. When I think of either this thought comes to mind.

Jim Boeheim is Peyton Manning. When I think of either this thought comes to mind.

I've had similar thoughts. Post-season success, while still pretty good, doesn't come close to what they do in the regular season.

they both have huge foreheads.

JB is 6'3 not 6'5 and I have been following SU for over 40 years and he has been 6'3 for as long as I can remember. I also just googled Jim Boeheim height and it said 6'3

Last edited:
Bill Russell is Bill Russell.

JB does not try to sell pizza.

Two immediate images come to mind (Lawrinson14 - get on it buddy)

1. Payton, Papa John, and Joe Montana and JB ripping his jacket off
2. JB at a press conference saying - "We wouldn't have won 10 f-in games without Papa John's pizza as the pre-game meal. Not 10." With Papa hovering in the background.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Two immediate images come to mind (Lawrinson14 - get on it buddy)

1. Payton, Papa John, and Joe Montana and JB ripping his jacket off
2. JB at a press conference saying - "We wouldn't have won 10 f-in games without Papa John's pizza as the pre-game meal. Not 10." With Papa hovering in the background.
No no no...Papa John isn't hovering in the background. Papa's head is morphed onto Gerry's body hunching forward over his Gatorade bottle. Duh.

Plus, just like Peyton Manning, JB likes to fart in student athletic trainers faces, too. I hear.

(Does everyone remember when it came out that Peyton allegedly used to do that?)

If you're being compared to either one of them, you're pretty good.

Rick Pitino is Shawn Kemp

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom