if you only had 11 scholarships... | Syracusefan.com

if you only had 11 scholarships...

Shark58

BANNED
Theoretically SU could face the loss of scholibilty with the impending NCAA doom patrol.

For pure nonsense value, what it we could only run 11 next year? Which 11 of the below make your best roster?

Cooney
g
DC2
Roberson
BJ
Buss
Chino
McCullough
KJ
Malachi
Diagne
Lydon
Howard
* Bryant
* transfer pg we probably need to be real contenders

(woulda done a poll if I coulda done more than 4)

Starters:
KJ
Cooney
Gbinijie/BJ
Roberson
DC2/Chino

Diagne
Buss
Malachi
Lydon

McCullough will be gone. Bryant wouldn't come to SU. Howard redshirts.

Dc2 would be put on non academic scholly if he couldn't play anymore. Just guessing of course .

I wouldn't be shocked if Cooney played his final year of eligibility elsewhere, depending on how this season plays out. I guess Gbinije would have that option, too, right?

Did you mean to have us lose TWO scholarships? Does that ever happen when punishments are handed down?

I wouldn't be shocked if Cooney played his final year of eligibility elsewhere, depending on how this season plays out.
Say what?!? Are you kidding?

This is one of the craziest things I have ever seen written in this and other iterations of this board! And that is with the understanding that Igor & Cali post on this board.

Chillax! We cannot do anything but wait and see. I refuse to get all worked up about losing schollies and such before we actually have.

Say what?!? Are you kidding?
I don't expect it, nor do I want that. Just a thought. If the home fans get on Trevor this year, it wouldn't surprise me if that was a choice to be made. With so many kids playing their 5th year elsewhere these days, I'm just saying that it could effect us too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom