Ike Daniels transferring to Towson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ike Daniels transferring to Towson

Looked like he got recruited over with the Pitt flip.
Yeah, I think this one isn't a question of talent, it's a question of fit and he may have seen the writing on the wall.

Yeah, I think this one isn't a question of talent, it's a question of fit and he may have seen the writing on the wall.
Yeah I agree and I wouldn't be surprised if we add another high profile RB to this class. Portal or HS.

I'd also get out of the way if Yasin Willis wanted my job.

Did Dino really even play price? I’d be shocked if he carried the ball more than a total of 15 times all season.
I do expected to loose at least two more rbs from the current roster.

Price played more than 550 snaps on offense.

He carried the ball 47 times for 171 yards.

Price also played close to 100 snaps on special teams.

Ike Daniels is a nice young man, but he's undersized and behind in the weightroom* for the type of run game Coach Fran wants to bring.

*Many of the Syracuse players are behind in the weightroom which is one reason I heard Coach E will not be returning.

Price played more than 550 snaps on offense.

He carried the ball 47 times for 171 yards.

Price also played close to 100 snaps on special teams.

Ike Daniels is a nice young man, but he's undersized and behind in the weightroom* for the type of run game Coach Fran wants to bring.

*Many of the Syracuse players are behind in the weightroom which is one reason I heard Coach E will not be returning.
Yeah Coach E had to be one of the worst I’ve seen at his job. Constantly injured players, no nutrition help at all, and kids never progressing the way they should have. Meathead for the sidelines and that’s all

Yeah Coach E had to be one of the worst I’ve seen at his job. Constantly injured players, no nutrition help at all, and kids never progressing the way they should have. Meathead for the sidelines and that’s all
He was pretty good for memes and avatars but that was about it.

Last edited:
Shocks me for a weight coach not to follow up on nutrition even if we didnt have one in house. He can only lift them so much. Each kid should go thru the talk with all the coaches and figure if that particular player needs more mass, less mass, more speed or agility, and how much twitch fiber stuff they should be doing. i would have each kid set on a plan for food and lifting and check progress every 2 weeks in case they need to adjust stuff. Them coaches are making big money and they should be covering all basics plus some.

2 important things to remember. Many of the players leaving were told they don’t fit into the future of the program. The discussions are difficult, but we want to win now.
They all had the opportunity to stay at SU and get their degree free of charge. And if they want to play football, they can enter the portal.
This S&C staff was let go for a reason. They were the among the worst in D1 football.
Once the new S&C staff is announced, there will be a lot of buzz around the hires.

I thought he’d land somewhere a bit higher profile. Best of luck to him though.
Wow that one surprises me also. Would have expected he would end up somewhere in FBS even if it wasn't a Power 4 school.

Man a lot of of former players are not going to higher profile places which should tell part of the story.
I was concerned when we recruited him based on the trajectory of his recruitment that he was one of those guys that peaked as a high school Sophomore. I didn’t see any indications on his film, no major injuries so I figured that probably wasn’t the case. So will be interesting to see what he does there.

You can see we offered him 6 months after his last major offer. And he was a composite 4 star as a sophomore that declined to a mid range 3 star. Maybe the services were right here and it wasn’t a conspiracy lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom