I'm in a show hole, need suggestions | Page 89 | Syracusefan.com

I'm in a show hole, need suggestions

Just started a heist[?] show called Culprits on Hulu. Might have some promise.

Wife and I loved watching Homeland together. I’ll take any recommendations for something similar. Already watched jack ryan (A little different). Open to ideas. Thanks in advance.

Really good ending to Bass Reeves. Ii will be interesting to see who the next iteration of Lawmen it goes to follow.

Wife and I loved watching Homeland together. I’ll take any recommendations for something similar. Already watched jack ryan (A little different). Open to ideas. Thanks in advance.
Two of my all-time favorites:
The Americans
Killing Eve, although I stopped watching after a few seasons

I'll 2nd The Americans. It's excellent. 1st season of Killing Eve is as well, not so much after.

Two of my all-time favorites:
The Americans
Killing Eve, although I stopped watching after a few seasons
The Americans is awesome. My wife and I started it w/ zero expectations and loved it.

Just want to reiterate what others have said about Reservation Dogs. So good. We're halfway through season 3, and it's definitely ending on a high note.

Special Ops: Lioness
Killing Eve — there’s a dull season in there, but it‘s good to start and the last season is really good.
Tehran
Echo 3
The Old Man
The Americans — really good, but maybe a bit slow.
Andor — quite different, but fantastic.

Well, thanks to the Bills game, I have a free trial of the Peacock Network. Is there anything worthwhile on it besides vintage WWF matches?

Killing Eve — there’s a dull season in there, but it‘s good to start and the last season is really good.
Tehran
Echo 3
The Old Man
any idea when S2 is being released?

I'll second Andor. Zero Zero Zero.

Tehran
Echo 3
The Old Man
Thanks for lioness recommendation. We’re digging it.

At the suggestion of a coworker, I started watching Suits for the first time. I did not realize what a dish Meghan Markle was. Would have watched sooner. But, after three seasons, they really ‘offended’ me with a character and quit on it. Tried to go back a week later, but the inertia and tolerance were gone.

Also recently started watching Suits, and also at the suggestion of a co-worker. And also have an all new appreciation for Meghan Markle.

I just finished season 3 last night, and I think it's a good place for closure. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that show went on way longer than it needed to.

I enjoyed it, but just felt like I was done.

also started season 2 of joe pickett. Loved season 1, season 2 is picking up right where it left off. the brothers Grim are some creepy dudes.

Also recently started watching Suits, and also at the suggestion of a co-worker. And also have an all new appreciation for Meghan Markle.

I just finished season 3 last night, and I think it's a good place for closure. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that show went on way longer than it needed to.

I enjoyed it, but just felt like I was done.
Exactly my take on show. wife and I watched it live way back when. we stopped watching right about season 3. maybe to 4 or 5, cant remember. BUt had no desire to watch any episodes after we stopped.

watched the first 3 episodes of Percy Jackson with my youngest.. Had her to explain what I wasn't following, seemed well done to me.