I'm not 100%on the Dungey just yet---- | Syracusefan.com

I'm not 100%on the Dungey just yet----

CaliCuse

All American
I'm presuming there is much for him to learn regarding finding his receivers assuming they can get open with the time the defense starts to crowd Eric. He will need to protect the ball better on his runs. A couple weeks ago I spotted him carrying the billowy from his body begging to be swatted away from him. I didn't get a good look at this recent fumble so its debatable why he lost the ball.BTW I have to think that tackling drills will be the big concentration practice this week. This was the best that George Morris looked since he came to Syracuse.

are-you-serious-o.gif

I don't agree about dungey but his point that morris actually looked like a serviceable back is decent. before today morris looked like a guy that got the handoff and ran 2 yards and fell down.

to bad he doesn't play for the Yankees so you can trade him
Very funny. The Yankees will be busy enough this off season as soon as the Mets lose this WS as early as today I avery very far from thinking that Dungey isn't the one. Eric is special and far better than anyone since Nassib He is learning and by the start of next year should dominate the race for #1spot. I do think that Culpepper will be a challenge to Dungey which will give the Orange an extremely good depth at QB should Eric get injured.

So you're still not 100% on a true freshman quarterback that is halfway into his first starting season ever?