I'm sorry Cuse fans | Syracusefan.com

I'm sorry Cuse fans

Might want to edit your blog. Syracuse and Pittsburgh are moving to the ACC.

I'll cut him some slack because he came in peace, but it is hard to take any blog seriously that thinks uconn was going to the acc instead of Pitt. Boy, i wish they were though.

I'll cut him some slack because he came in peace.
well, I think he actually came in spam - he is just trolling for blog hits.

I'll cut him slack because I think he is a kid, probably 14 years old judging by his writing.

I must apologize. After watching last nights game at Providence I must give Cuse their dues. I posted earlier on my blog that Cuse was overrated, but after jumping out to a 16-0 record I realized I am just a stubborn Duke fan. Can't wait til Cuse comes to the ACC.

http://welcometothe716.wordpress.com/2012/01/05/i-am-sorry-syracuse-fans/

After watching bits of the Temple game, it is us that shall pre-apologize to you.

As Duke has had lovely trips to NYC to play St John's or Washington to give a curtsy to its Northeast major market alum, I suspect the region will get a helluva lot rockier...as

This
Is
Syracuse
Country

Good luck this year.

This made me laugh:

They defeated Michigan and Kansas on the road at the Maui Invitational

No son that is not a road game. What a tool. Nice effort last night against Temple.

I must apologize. After watching last nights game at Providence I must give Cuse their dues. I posted earlier on my blog that Cuse was overrated, but after jumping out to a 16-0 record I realized I am just a stubborn Duke fan. Can't wait til Cuse comes to the ACC.

http://welcometothe716.wordpress.com/2012/01/05/i-am-sorry-syracuse-fans/

Its all good homie, everyone not a cuse fan thinks that we are...I also cant wait for duke to come to the LOUD HOUSE, cause trust me its going to be LOUDDDD!

SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!