"in almost 115 years of basketball, kansas has only had 8 coaches" | Syracusefan.com

"in almost 115 years of basketball, kansas has only had 8 coaches"

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
"i mean that is mind boggling, no one else even comes close"

- idiot director josh swade or something who made the dumbest 30 for 30 documentary i could even dream up. i thought these were supposed to be about either major or at least interesting sports stories. outside of some of the kansas fan base, who the hell would care about getting the basketball rules 'back home?'

that vent is over. next.

did josh swade or whatever his name is do ANY editing? as soon as I heard that sentence I knew that Syracuse was at least CLOSE. so i looked it up... and in almost 115 years of basketball... we have had SEVEN coaches. idiot.

and now i will finish watching the dumbest 30 for 30 ever. I am glad i dvr'd it and hopefully they dont see advertising money out of me.

Someone should consider giving him a swift kick to the crotch.

I'd punch that kid if I was booth... 2.8 mil more then he was planning lol

It was really stupid. I wasted 40 minutes of my life.

happy for the superfan (although he didnt edit his film), happy for the billionaire, and happy for the phog allen relative that they got the documents to kansas. A nice fitting place for them.

But why in the world did ESPN do a documentary on that? What!? That belongs on a local broadcast on the coveted Wednesday 2:00pm time slot.

It was really stupid. I wasted 40 minutes of my life.

happy for the superfan (although he didnt edit his film), happy for the billionaire, and happy for the phog allen relative that they got the documents to kansas. A nice fitting place for them.

But why in the world did ESPN do a documentary on that? What!? That belongs on a local broadcast on the coveted Wednesday 2:00pm time slot.

Seriously, that's a 2 minute feature piece on the local news at best

My favorite part, was that he went and interviewed Roy Williams about how great Kansas was. You know, the same Roy Williams that left Kansas on his own to go to what he thinks to be a better school. Then after Booth spends 3.9 million on the rules, he says "We won it" hahahahah Booth probably should have slapped him.

My dad went to KU so was interested in this. This was bad.

made it about 15 mn and I just couldn't watch anymore. how the he11 did espn decide to air that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom