In ND Scumbag news | Syracusefan.com

In ND Scumbag news

So my question is: is this acceptable behavior fostered by an environment set by Kelly or was Kelly's reaction legit and the guy that killed a kid actually took the semi-moral high ground?
What do you really think? He is a fraud. He should have been fired and let's face it, if it happened to today, he would have been fired because the Saints are 4-8 and he is not as valuable as they once thought.

What do you really think? He is a fraud. He should have been fired and let's face it, if it happened to today, he would have been fired because the Saints are 4-8 and he is not as valuable as they once thought.
It was half rhetorical and the point that I even suggested that to a group of people that loathe him... I thought the answer was sort of obvious.

In fairness, that step on the USC player's ankle looked a lot worse than that "kick" to the head. Both low-life moves, though.

If N.D. was going bowling would Kelley with hold those players from the first series in practice? This is a reflection of his coaching philosophy.....

In fairness, that step on the USC player's ankle looked a lot worse than that "kick" to the head. Both low-life moves, though.

The "kick" to the head doesn't look like much until one considers that the USC kid was down with an apparent head/neck injury. In that situation even minor movement of the head/neck area can have disastrous consequences.

The "kick" to the head doesn't look like much until one considers that the USC kid was down with an apparent head/neck injury. In that situation even minor movement of the head/neck area can have disastrous consequences.
I saw it real time and was shocked that the refs didn't throw him out of the game. The guy has major anger management issues.

i saw the ankle play last night.unacceptable in any sport. one of the commentators dropped the name "Ndamukong Suh".

Players don't act that way unless their leadership creates an environment where that is acceptable. If I were a Notre Dame booster I'd be freaking out.

That said, I hope that program continues to burn. Keep that scumbag coach.