In regard to TBS broadcast crew on UNC scandal | Syracusefan.com

In regard to TBS broadcast crew on UNC scandal

WaHoos4Me

Scout Team
Isn't the number 1, absolute issue to get these students to learn and graduate? All of them?

Kenny Smith seemed to almost gloss over the comments made by Barkley, Davis and Gumble... As if the McCants deal was erroneously reported. Ummmm, if I'm not mistaken, McCants accused the entire university of crooked scams. I agree w Barkley that the penalties if true should be harsh and severe. Not just for the failure of the team to ensure their kids are being taught, but for the simple fact that they failed to educate, failed to teach, failed to help bring maturity to these athletes.

For all the athletes.

Isn't the number 1, absolute issue to get these students to learn and graduate? All of them?

Kenny Smith seemed to almost gloss over the comments made by Barkley, Davis and Gumble... As if the McCants deal was erroneously reported. Ummmm, if I'm not mistaken, McCants accused the entire university of crooked scams. I agree w Barkley that the penalties if true should be harsh and severe. Not just for the failure of the team to ensure their kids are being taught, but for the simple fact that they failed to educate, failed to teach, failed to help bring maturity to these athletes.

For all the athletes.
The leaking of the transcript of a 2-sport Tar Hell star was reprehensible. But, so was UNC for allowing such a non-student to wear their uniform. If that situation is in any way representative of the way that university operates. . .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom