Injury Situation | Syracusefan.com

Injury Situation

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
So I saw Scoop get hurt on Saturday making that special teams tackle and based on the way his arm was dangling I don't think he's going to be back on the field anytime soon (hope I am wrong).

Someone also mentioned that Martin got hurt but I didn't see that one. Can anyone clarify the injury situation beyond Scoop?

Sounds as thought Black / Coleman are on the verge of returning.

Custis played last game.

Cordy is hopefully close to being back.

Extent of Scoop's injury unknown.

Any other injuries to key players?

After the Miami game, the bye week is going to do wonders. Would be nice to get Black / Coleman / Cordy back for the stretch run.

Scoop either has a separate shoulder or broken arm. He had two trainers holding his. Arm entering the locker room and left the field as the celebration was taking place in pain with his arm in a sling.

Sounds as thought Black / Coleman are on the verge of returning.

Custis played last game.

Cordy is hopefully close to being back.

Extent of Scoop's injury unknown.

Any other injuries to key players?

After the Miami game, the bye week is going to do wonders. Would be nice to get Black / Coleman / Cordy back for the stretch run.

Elmore got BLOWN UP, SIR!! on the fumble scoop-and-score.
Didn't return. :oops:

I re-watched the game last night. Elmore played in the 2nd half long after he got blind sided.

I stand corrected!

Dino said in the presser how we "lost our Rhino" at FB, and had to change the playcalling because of it.

I stand corrected!

Dino said in the presser how we "lost our Rhino" at FB, and had to change the playcalling because of it.
Now you've got me worried...I'll go back and triple check ;-)

Did Devin M. Butler play last night? Don't recall hearing his name mentioned.

I stand corrected!

Now you've got me worried...I'll go back and triple check ;-)
I just went back to the scoop and score play and watched Elmore get blown-up late in the 1st half.

I fast forwarded to our first 2nd half possession and Elmore participated in that series. He didn't play in the 4th quarter...I think Hackett was used in his place. As mentioned above, maybe he got hurt on a kick-off or punt?

Jcuse: I am certain Scoop had his arm in a cast in a sling when he returned to the field in civies.

Martin had a "club" looking cast on his left arm/hand similar to what the backup RB Zaccardo had earlier in the season.

Martin is listed on the depth chart for Miami. Scoop is also but with an or.

Sounds like there both going to be out a few weeks. Bye week next week is going to be a huge help.

I stand corrected!

I dunno about anyone else, but the running game seemed pretty effective without the rhino on Saturday.

martin returned to game friday had a cast on his wrist or hand

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom