Interesting ACC weekend | Syracusefan.com

Interesting ACC weekend

SouthernCuse

Starter
What I am interested to learn this weekend:

1) How does SU look against a (roughly) comparable team? My best guess is we will look great for a while (primarily O) and horrible for a while (primarily D), its that kind of season.

2) FSU/USF - We have seen USF and will see FSU. After last weeks games, I am curious about relative quality here. Still going with FSU - 14,w hat's the real line, is that even close?

3) Pitt/UNC - Who is the 4th best team in ACC? I think Pitt got a bad break with the several hour delay last week, Pitt - 3

1) How does SU look against a (roughly) comparable team? My best guess is we will look great for a while (primarily O) and horrible for a while (primarily D), its that kind of season.

2) FSU/USF - We have seen USF and will see FSU. After last weeks games, I am curious about relative quality here. Still going with FSU - 14,w hat's the real line, is that even close?

3) Pitt/UNC - Who is the 4th best team in ACC? I think Pitt got a bad break with the several hour delay last week, Pitt - 3

Pitt is not good against the pass and UNC is not good against the run. Both things are the others strengths. I think it's a toss up. But I'll pull for the old BE vs old ACC in this one.

FSU is favored by 6. I love this line and just laid the 6 with FSU. USF is good, but they are no Louisville...and FSU is FSU. I think they will win by 21+.

If USF beats FSU and we beat UConn, I'll feel much better about the current state of SU football.

The 4th best team may be FSU.

Louisville/Clemson
Miami
FSU
Winner of Pitt/UNC

would been even more interesting had Ole Miss continued on after the first half and won easily in game one.. FSU would be staring at 1-3. just seems weird that we scored more when the game was in doubt vs UL and gained 200 more yds. our kids fought back and at least had a punchers chance on the 4th. FSU caved in.

I'm thinking Miami may be the 4th best team after Clemson, L'ville, FSU. Mark Richt has got a good situation there. Pouring tons of money into facility upgrades, and THE most fertile recruiting grounds. I think in a few years It'll be Miami coming out of that bracket every year for the ACC championship.

FSU is favored by 6. I love this line and just laid the 6 with FSU. USF is good, but they are no Louisville...and FSU is FSU. I think they will win by 21+.

I was close. They won by 20. I was 10-3 ATS yesterday. I should start my own 1 900 line.