Introduction to Red: Same Family, New Era. | Syracusefan.com

Introduction to Red: Same Family, New Era.

I don’t know JB or Red, and it may be the years of JB whines, but initially Red comes off as inherently more likable as a public person. A couple of winning seasons, NCAA runs, more modern basketball, and competitive NIL, and SU will be back.

Very well done and glad they are showcasing him as a person and his past accomplishments. I obviously am biased because I know Red the guy and he just oozes charisma and care, but I think Red the coach is going to make everyone proud because he just truly takes pride in the opportunity he’s earned as the head coach

Very well done and glad they are showcasing him as a person and his past accomplishments. I obviously am biased because I know Red the guy and he just oozes charisma and care, but I think Red the coach is going to make everyone proud because he just truly takes pride in the opportunity he’s earned as the head coach
SU legend and likable guy….I’m rooting so incredibly hard for him.

Great decision to pass the program to Red. He has a very heavy lift as the program has fallen to a level much lower than when Jim took over from Roy.
This off season has been our best in well over a decade so he is off to a great start. I believe we get back to the dance and a degree of respectability this year. Its going to take time but Red will get the program back.

This is very well done. It shows him for who he is. Would love to see one done with the players too so everyone can hear about some of their stories. Great job on these
Same.

These have been great. I went to school a decade after Red played and I love seeing these and his enthusiasm and character. It seems like he embraces social media and the power of all this too. The clips from practice have been great. They’re stepping everything up and creating some buzz in a way we haven’t seen in a while.

I've never seen Red play basketball before last night and now I'm jealous of everyone that got to watch it live. Man, those teams looked fun and that was just clips in an 8 minute video.

Not hard to see why he wants to play up and down. I think we are going to have lots of fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom