Iowa State | Syracusefan.com

Iowa State

JJReddawg

All Conference
Currently losing 24-20 at home to FCS Drake.

tenor.gif

Maybe that will knock them out of the Camping World in favor of another team that Gigolo thinks won’t ruin our chances.

If Iowa state actually losses to Drake — what affect does this have if any? I have no clue how this bowl stuff works...

If Iowa state actually losses to Drake — what affect does this have if any? I have no clue how this bowl stuff works...
I have to think that playing this badly puts on damper on getting a better bowl.

Do we want Oklahoma or Texas winning?

I thought we want OU to win a close game and then have either Georgia beat Alabama or Ohio State to destroy NW so that OU doesn’t make the playoff, Texas would then get the Alamo Bowl, WVU gets the Camping World, and we would get the Camping to match up with our old rival. My head hurts

texas winning is bad for wvu to camping since oklahoma will get a ny 6 spot

Might knock them out of top 25 but probably not. They will be 8-4 so with a win I doubt they go below Camping, next closest teams are 6-6. Bad effort today means WV will def get picked over them when compared.

Might knock them out of top 25 but probably not. They will be 8-4 so with a win I doubt they go below Camping, next closest teams are 6-6. Bad effort today means WV will def get picked over them when compared.
They should get knocked out after this performance.

Man this just shows how we "chose" to be good in the wrong year even more. The Big 12 sucks this year. How fun would a bowl against a good Baylor or TCU be for us...damn you football gods!

Man this just shows how we "chose" to be good in the wrong year even more. The Big 12 sucks this year. How fun would a bowl against a good Baylor or TCU be for us...damn you football gods!
Still can happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom