IPF Announcement.. Steel up 8/13/14 pics, video | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

IPF Announcement.. Steel up 8/13/14 pics, video

Phil D'Abbraccio‏@PhilDAbb 7m
Due to the rain, the first steel beam of the new football practice facility will not be erected this morning, SU Athletics announces.

Brent Axe‏@BrentAxeMedia 26m
No Indoor Practice Facility ceremony today for SU due to rain. Will be re-scheduled for a later date

Due to the rain, the first steel beam of the new football practice facility will not be erected this morning, SU Athletics announces.

No Indoor Practice Facility ceremony today for SU due to rain. Will be re-scheduled for a later date

What? Who could possibly have a problem with their erection getting good and wet. And for an extended period of time, no less?

the IPF is a little young to be having issues getting it up no?

I hesitate to even post this...:rolleyes:

Jesse Dougherty‏@dougherty_jesse 8h
Doesn't look great for the second try at erecting the first beam for the new facility. But that is scheduled for tomorrow at 9 a.m. again.

I hesitate to even post this...:rolleyes:

Jesse Dougherty‏@dougherty_jesse 8h
Doesn't look great for the second try at erecting the first beam for the new facility. But that is scheduled for tomorrow at 9 a.m. again.

Erection section waiting for inspection. Git 'er up, boy, or next man in!

We got a board full of guys just waiting to see this erection, you'd think 1 of u folks walkin around with a limp frown because u can't watch practice would be lining up to be fluffers at the IPF.

Bu68jwTIcAALgJc.jpg:large

I guess that I can safely post this.