Is Brown getting Boeheimed? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Is Brown getting Boeheimed?

Would like to see Taylor get a few minutes at top of zone with Mintz, good size and think he can dribble well enough on O
Could be the starting backcourt next year. With Q getting 20+ between G and F. I like it.

Is Taylor quick enough to play up top of the zone?
He played top of the zone for two or three games but he’s essentially the backup SF and the 4th string guard.

You’re not wrong, but if the results are the same I’d rather not complain about JT the next three years as I like him and his game.
Surround him by quick and long athletes, and he'll be fine. I also think he's quicker than he looks on some of these defensive possessions - he'll get there.

I'm banking on Q making the sophomore leap, and then a duo I'm very excited about is Quadir at PG and Judah at SG.

Surround him by quick and long athletes, and he'll be fine. I also think he's quicker than he looks on some of these defensive possessions - he'll get there.

I'm banking on Q making the sophomore leap, and then a duo I'm very excited about is Quadir at PG and Judah at SG.
Bell, Jesse, and Benny fits the bill, we need basketball players.

Compared to the last 5 years? I’d say yes. YES

Quicker than the guys playing that spot for the last several years, in my opinion.
Not by much. He looked super slow trying to get to a loose ball against BC and didn’t come close. Seemed like anyone else on the roster would have had it easily, not to mention a few spry individuals on this board.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom