Is BTN2go even online? Doesn't seem to be working at all... | Syracusefan.com

Is BTN2go even online? Doesn't seem to be working at all...

Stopped working about an hour ago. Throwing a gateway error which means they are having local network issues. Maybe they'll fix it by 6.

Um this better freaking work. I'm too dang broke to go to a bar.

Its a conspiracy. I got all set up on BTN2Go launched a game to verify it worked and logged off. 20 minutes later no one can get to the site. Sorry everybody I musta done broke it.

going to a wedding reception at 6 out at Wysocis's, they better have it on a TV there. Called multiple times this week to see if they have Big Ten Network and best info i could get was: we have like 900 channels, including hbo, cinemax. so i think we have it.

Downloaded the app on my droid, it better f-in work if they dont have it on at reception!

BTN is getting torn a new one by people on Facebook. People aren't happy about the BTN2GO service. Apparently this happens often from the tone of people.

IE.

"Congrats Big Ten Network! You've successfully united Gophers and Hawkeye fans in a common cause: Your awful app."

This is crap!

Ive been in florida panhandle for a bit. Last week the island I was on lost Internet and cable five minutes into the game. After driving at unsafe speeds I was able to catch it at a bar off island thankfully. I sure pissed off several Alabama who fans whom got to the bar after me when I wouldn't change the channel! One guy was real pissed as I had a bit of fun with him. He kicked the door on the way out. What an entitled fan base!

This week I have a family obligation so I have a iPhone and iPad all set up with btn2go. Now this . I know I'm on vacation and that's great but It's nice to watch these games live and uninterrupted.

Maybe they had Rutgers athletic department run the network...

Will the game be available on btn2go as soon as the app is back from the beginning?

This is crap!

Ive been in florida panhandle for a bit. Last week the island I was on lost Internet and cable five minutes into the game. After driving at unsafe speeds I was able to catch it at a bar off island thankfully. I sure pissed off several Alabama who fans whom got to the bar after me when I wouldn't change the channel! One guy was real pissed as I had a bit of fun with him. He kicked the door on the way out. What an entitled fan base!

This week I have a family obligation so I have a iPhone and iPad all set up with btn2go. Now this . I know I'm on vacation and that's great but It's nice to watch these games live and uninterrupted.

Maybe they had Rutgers athletic department run the network...

Will the game be available on btn2go as soon as the app is back from the beginning?

i keep updating the BTN "help team's" twitter and its just a stream of "Our tech partner having issues & is working to fix. We share your frustration & hope it gets resolved." bullstuff.
they have no idea when it'll be fixed and are refusing to give a timetable.

I'm in Richmond, there is a local sports bar showing the game until 8 and then they are switching to the ND/Mich game. Thinking I will have to watch what I can there and hope its back up at 8.

Ok now I am getting worried. Looks like shady EU sites and pixellated streaming is the only option now?

If anyone has a link to such shady sites please, feel free to share with the class.

If anyone has a link to such shady sites please, feel free to share with the class.

But you are in a class by yourself jeke...

not up yet, i didn't have to download anything, idk if i will.

I have it on Channel 610 on DirecTv. I keep telling you guys... get DirecTv. It has any sport event you want

have people realized that an all internet stream for all TV still has a ways to go..

Guess I'll just be listening to the radio stream over my iPhone.

This worked out wonderfully for me. Free! Wee!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom