Is it ok to rename your dog? | Syracusefan.com

Is it ok to rename your dog?

cusetown1

Taxi Squad
I have a 5 year old dog his name is Osi. But since the real Osi got traded from the Giants I would like to rename my dog Justin. Do you think I can pull it off?

My parents got a springer spaniel back in 2003 and named him Gerry. Unfortunately they failed to realize that people would assume it was spelled "Jerry" and think he was named that because he's a Springer...

My parents got a springer spaniel back in 2003 and named him Gerry. Unfortunately they failed to realize that people would assume it was spelled "Jerry" and think he was named that because he's a Springer...
They aren't PSU fans are they?

write JUSTIN in capital letters on osi's food bowl. first day he'll read it and be all kinda confused looking around and wondering where the new dog is. second day he wakes up hungry thinking..."me JUSTIN".

To be serious, it'd likely be difficult if you've had him for a while. Usually when people change dogs names, it's when they get a new owner.

I couldn't imagine re naming my dogs... Jameson, and Jackson Daniels the third (even tho he is the first dog I've named Jackson Daniels, adding "the third" after just seemed right) are the best names ever

I couldn't imagine re naming my dogs... Jameson, and Jackson Daniels the third (even tho he is the first dog I've named Jackson Daniels, adding "the third" after just seemed right) are the best names ever
Great names, especially with "the third" definitely regal.

I've got good ole Cooper. Great dog

I always wanted to name my dog Fart. No reason just thought it was a good name for a dog.

I have a 5 year old dog his name is Osi. But since the real Osi got traded from the Giants I would like to rename my dog Justin. Do you think I can pull it off?
Yes - you start by calling him Osi-Justin and over time put more emphasis on the Justin & eventually you can drop the Osi.

that's why i did the right thing and named my dog Moten when i got him. He goes by Mo, but will also answer to Moten Lawerence, in honor of the greatest Orangemen ever Lawerence Moten. True Story

I named my German Shepherd Otto. He is quite the rally dog. He will be glad when Otto Porter is gone, however, as my yelling was confusing enough to have him hiding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom