Is it our first | Syracusefan.com

Is it our first

I'm excited because I am flying to Charlotte to visit my son and nephew Friday night, time will go quickly, and I will return on Tuesday afternoon. Then BOOM! Time to walk to the Dome with my daughter.

I have expressed on here before how when the season ends in April I don't want to wish away spring, summer and fall so it's the next basketball season again. The older I get, the more I want time to draaaaaw out. But suddenly, HERE IT IS! Zippedy doo dah!

Game time yet??? One of the only things that truly make me happy is watching them play. Super excited about this team. LGO Baby!!!!
SO NICE TO SEE YOU POSTING!

Looking forward to more posts from you!

I'm excited because I am flying to Charlotte to visit my son and nephew Friday night, time will go quickly, and I will return on Tuesday afternoon. Then BOOM! Time to walk to the Dome with my daughter.

I have expressed on here before how when the season ends in April I don't want to wish away spring, summer and fall so it's the next basketball season again. The older I get, the more I want time to draaaaaw out. But suddenly, HERE IT IS! Zippedy doo dah!

Baseball helps a lot IMO.

Game time yet??? One of the only things that truly make me happy is watching them play. Super excited about this team. LGO Baby!!!!

The only sport I really watch a game from beginning to end is a Syracuse basketball game. Before moving to the west coast last year I didn't miss a game for probably at least a decade. It's almost depressing when our season ends, I just cannot wait for the next one to come. At least we only have a short time left.

I have actually watched a full SU football game this year as well, actually all of them, haven't done that since the P years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom