Is there a thread about the Guy forcing the female announcer to kiss him? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Is there a thread about the Guy forcing the female announcer to kiss him?

IMHO, the fundamental disconnect is this: SU basketball is a great product. People go to the games to watch basketball and enjoy the college atmosphere. All the distractions, noise, piped in music, ads and other garbage constantly directed at the fans is not desired or helpful, and it hurts the bottom line in terms of money as well.

Maybe they should start a new series of promotions - "This minute of silence brought to you by Cole Muffler".

Now there's a time out, what? A commercial, 20 seconds of "The Final Countdown" by the pep band, and then a hideous "cheer." As one poster said earlier, other schools seem to have standard cheers they all bellow lustily. I noticed this at the Final Four. We were the only school that didn't.
!

Well, we used to have the "Hey" Song, but that's been taken away. At the 2003 Final Four, we absolutely intimidated the hell out of the Kansas fans with it.

what happened? some random dude tried to joe namath a promo reader on the big screen??

isnt that assault?

reminds of a few years ago when Kim Jones was still the Yankee field reporter, she was way out in the outfield upper deck in, i think minnesota, and was giving a report about a meat stick or something. she was holding it up and some guy was behind her trying to lick the stick. it was hysterical.

when you think about the logistics, it was fascinating. the camera was either down the line or behind home and she was basically staring at it from 100yds or more away and this guy had to know she was on live and there was really nothing she could do.

Lebronco James and his sidekicks have been the highlight of the year for me thus far. They single handedly made my goddaughter want to go to every game "for, like, ever!!!"

IthacaMatt said:
Well, we used to have the "Hey" Song, but that's been taken away. At the 2003 Final Four, we absolutely intimidated the hell out of the Kansas fans with it.

Isn't there a new chancellor who maybe doesn't have a bug up his/her butt about the Hey song? Practically every school in the country does it. Hey you suck was what was objected to if I am not mistaken? BFD. Suck is not one of those four letter words you have to cover your kids ears for.

I wonder if Gary Glitter that pervert ever tried to get royalties from all the schools that use his song. He would be a wealthy man.

And it's a little dated now but I always thought the theme from Buffy the Vampire Slayer would make a kick ass song for college bands to do.

Isn't there a new chancellor who maybe doesn't have a bug up his/her butt about the Hey song? Practically every school in the country does it. Hey you suck was what was objected to if I am not mistaken? BFD. Suck is not one of those four letter words you have to cover your kids ears for.

Hey, you suck!
Hey, you suck!

F*** 'em up
F*** 'em up
Go SU!

We're gonna kick the s*** outta you!

I wonder if Gary Glitter that pervert ever tried to get royalties from all the schools that use his song. He would be a wealthy man.

And it's a little dated now but I always thought the theme from Buffy the Vampire Slayer would make a kick ass song for college bands to do.
Never outdated... timeless.

it should really be a ped st only song now.

gary glitter is a child molester also found with tons of kiddie pron.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom