Is there any reason TRob cant play Jefferson even on sat? | Syracusefan.com

Is there any reason TRob cant play Jefferson even on sat?

Jack Hall

All Conference
I like Cooney up against Cook and our other matchups. The key to me is can Kaleb hang w jones. That Jones kid had 12 assists and 1 to in his last game. Go Cuse

Defense will be so key. We have to be quick closing in on shooters, yet play well down in the post. Help defense will be huge. Going to be a big test on our team's chemistry defensively.

I have the feeling Jones (both)/Cook/Winslow will go off. We've become a pretty poor defensive team, and Duke will definitely score 80+

I have the feeling Jones (both)/Cook/Winslow will go off. We've become a pretty poor defensive team, and Duke will definitely score 80+

78-66 Duke.

they have so much fire power, we have so little. Need to make at least 8 threes to be close.

78-66 Duke.

they have so much fire power, we have so little. Need to make at least 8 threes to be close.
I honestly think it will take at least 85 points for SU to win the game

Despite our anemic scoring, despite relying too heavily upon three main scorers, despite inconsistent outside shooting, and despite the lack of depth--we're actually not nearly as bad of a team as many on this board seem to believe. Even with all of the aforementioned limitations, we seem to be able to play with anybody for 36 minutes. Problem is, the game is 40 minutes.

But we can hang with most teams -- i.e., outplaying Carolina at their place for 35minutes until back-to-back poor calls on Roberson took him out of the game, and enabled them to stretch out the lead. Kicking Villanova's a$$ at their place but having the refs allow them to keep it closer than it should have been. Etc.

All that said, I think we'd be lucky to play Duke close to even on Saturday. Hate saying that, but the obstacles are stacked against us.

Hope JB has several sports jackets for this game considering what I expect the refs to be calling for flopper u. Mrs. Boeheim should make him wear a sweater. Not that it would stop JB from Ripping it over his head at a What call but it will be funny watching him take off his glasses and then trying to get it over his head given his large probiscus!

upload_2015-2-12_14-21-18.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom