Is this New Pre-Season Poll for Real? | Syracusefan.com

Is this New Pre-Season Poll for Real?

Col. Bleep

All American
Even if the Orange take a while to gel as a team...they are Top 25.
The front court alone gets us there
With some solid guard play...who knows how good the team can be?

But not even in the top 25???!!!!???
Ridiculous.

Even if the Orange take a while to gel as a team...they are Top 25.
The front court alone gets us there
With some solid guard play...who knows how good the team can be?

But not even in the top 25???!!!!???
Ridiculous.

Nah. None of the preseason rankings matter.

2009-2010 we were unranked preseason and ended up a 1 seed. This slight is fine and helps motivate players. I am sure we will be ranked preseason and if no oh well. We will be a top 4 seed in the NCAAT IMO this year. I did think Oregon was going to be really good this year so seeing them preseason #2 makes a lot of sense.

The ACC is going to be loaded this year just not at the top either its middle and bottom outside of BC has improved.

Vegas isn't buying it. Has us with top 15 odds to win the title.

Duke 19/5
Kentucky 8/1
Kansas 12/1
North Carolina 16/1
Villanova 16/1
Arizona 18/1
Michigan State 18/1
Oregon 18/1
Wisconsin 20/1
Indiana 25/1
Virginia 25/1
Louisville 30/1
Syracuse 30/1
Xavier 40/1
Connecticut 45/1
Maryland 50/1
Purdue 50/1
Texas 50/1

Sports Betting News and Vegas Odds

Here's this post:
When has JB ever said we've got a really good team pre-season? Guy hasn't sugarcoated anything in 40 yrs. I'm taking Coach at his word. I'm gonna sit back with the popcorn and watch this team go to work. Haters gonna Hate.
Here's me:
cool-gif-Kevin-Durant-MVP-speech.gif

I got 80-1 in February of 2003, right after the ND game. Still can't believe the odds were that high.
Yeah, that's what I get for waiting for a friend of mine that lives there to put it in for me. I asked him before the White commit, but he was out of the country. Dam 80-1, What

When has JB ever said we've got a really good team pre-season? Guy hasn't sugarcoated anything in 40 yrs. I'm taking Coach at his word. I'm gonna sit back with the popcorn and watch this team go to work. Haters gonna Hate.

Not very often but he has. And when he says it he's always right about it.

These polls are a complete and utter joke. The team might even struggle early to gel -- but you are not going to find as many deep and talented squads out there. I think we all know we are in store for something special this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom