Is U-Dubb this good or is Stanford overrated? | Syracusefan.com

Is U-Dubb this good or is Stanford overrated?

are-active-mangers-evil.gif

I was just kidding about Stanford being a playoff contender.

Lived in Bellvue/Kirkland for seven years during the Don James era. Good to see them finally get back. Lots of good players in WA and then fill in with SoCal. Just needed a good coach to bring them back.

If you watch UW you'll realize they're indeed that good.

Should and will be a playoff team. I think they'd compete well against anyone in the nation.

UW hasn't been great for the past 25 years. They've lost to Oregon 12 times on a row. They used to own Oregon and kept them under their thumb for decades. I think the Huskies are back. They've now got 2 weeks to prepare for Oregon. It's circled on their schedule.

Coaching is more important in college than the pros (IMHO)...can't wait for Dino to get us into the groove of winning.

I disagree, in the NFL the talent gap between the best team in the league and the worst isn't much. In college if you recruit like the big boys do, you have 7 or 8 games that you will win on talent alone, its important, but not as important as in the Nfl.

If you watch UW you'll realize they're indeed that good.

Should and will be a playoff team. I think they'd compete well against anyone in the nation.
I think they'll need help.

The PAC isn't really impressing anyone. Stanford is going to drop like a rock after that game and all they have left is @Utah.

Houston will have a similar resume if they can run the table and the winner of the ACC, SEC and B1G seem like locks unless they all beat each other up.

UW is pretty good, but Stanford does have some injuries to their O.

Wont know until the PAC plays some of the other conferences.

The Pac is so overrated every single year. Have they beaten anyone out of conference?

stanford looks just avg. no idea how good UW is.. thought early they looked solid. but the DBs were awful so simple passes were going for 10-15 yds.

UW is pretty good, but Stanford does have some injuries to their O.
Agreed, Stanford's OLine is a mess and they really lack speed on defense.

Imo, L'ville, Clemson and Bama would beat UW by at least two TD's.

Houston will have a similar resume if they can run the table and the winner of the ACC, SEC and B1G seem like locks unless they all beat each other up.
Houston plays Louisville still on Nov 17, so Houston has a big chance to add to their resume. If Louisville loses that game, though wins the ACC, it could get interesting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom