It comes down to this ... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

It comes down to this ...

Jim will figure this out.

He doesn't have to. Between this thread and the Edwards thread, all the answers are right on this board...

QG at the 5, Buddy at the 5, recruit a goon to play the 5, football player at the 5, random fan plucked out of the crowd at the 5 (NOTE TO BOARD: I MADE THIS ONE UP. DO NOT GO OUT AND BUY TICKETS THINKING YOU WILL BE THE LUCKY FAN WHO GETS TO PLAY THE 5 WHEN BS AND DOLOMITE ARE IN FOUL TROUBLE!!!)

Buddy at the 3, Goodine at the 3, Hughes at the 4...I'm sure there are others that I missed...

All great ideas. Just boils down to which one JB will choose...He!!, he just might go with the fan idea...

And when were we seeing QG at center??

Uh who plays there when Sid sits?

I’m onto Duke and taking it as a positive that we should have won all our ACC games bar the one in early November.

The "putting aside all else" thing... Hmmm. Okay.
I always thought the reason we lost the/every game is "we didn't make enough shots."

I agree with this, but will offer a small variation. I think Dolezaj's 5th foul was a make-up call for Mack being whistled for an over-the-back about a minute prior (when he jumped over Hughes and cleanly grabbed the ball). Mack's foul happened with 8:42 left, and Marek fouled out at the 7:56-mark. Tit for tat, which refs deny happens, but it occurs every game.

Interesting you mention that because I felt that Mack got whistled for that one as a make up for the no-call charge before that. Believe it was Marek, firmly planted and square, shoulder was lowered into him and nothing.

Mareks 2 and 5th fouls were awful calls. Probably lost us the game.
One was a clear make-up call by the refs who then turned to Boeheim and said "my bad" or something like that as per Matt Park. Make up calls are part of the game, but if the refs are gonna do that, at least call it on a non crucial player... asking too much I know.

The fact that we’re debating which calls or no-calls were make ups is sad. The refs have way too much discretion. Every close game seems to be decided by this crap, not the actual players.

The fact that we’re debating which calls or no-calls were make ups is sad. The refs have way too much discretion. Every close game seems to be decided by this crap, not the actual players.
All the more reason to develop players as you go along since refs will inevitably hoze you

He doesn't have to. Between this thread and the Edwards thread, all the answers are right on this board...

QG at the 5, Buddy at the 5, recruit a goon to play the 5, football player at the 5, random fan plucked out of the crowd at the 5 (NOTE TO BOARD: I MADE THIS ONE UP. DO NOT GO OUT AND BUY TICKETS THINKING YOU WILL BE THE LUCKY FAN WHO GETS TO PLAY THE 5 WHEN BS AND DOLOMITE ARE IN FOUL TROUBLE!!!)

Buddy at the 3, Goodine at the 3, Hughes at the 4...I'm sure there are others that I missed...

All great ideas. Just boils down to which one JB will choose...He!!, he just might go with the fan idea...
HA HA HA HA!.You funny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom