It's amazing that we cant get custis and enoicy on the field | Syracusefan.com

It's amazing that we cant get custis and enoicy on the field

Ish88888

All American
I watch Mac teams and other g5 teams with talent and height at wr. These 2 i believe are talented and could contribute, but we just can't get these guys involved and its rediculous.

so your opinion is that the guys can play, but our staff hasn't figured out how to play them? i'll stick with the staff is playing the best guys, and also, shafer didn't play those guys either.

OG2hHwW.jpg

Yeah, let's complain about an injured player who hasn't been on the field.

I watch Mac teams and other g5 teams with talent and height at wr. These 2 i believe are talented and could contribute, but we just can't get these guys involved and its rediculous.
It's spelled ridiculous, homie.

Can we have random blitzes with Cullen and Henderson?

Its too tempting watching their high school highlights.

Uh, Custis is hurt.

Admins need to tack your post so people can stop wondering where Custis is.

Our WRs are rewriting the record books, our offense averages about 500 yards per game, and there's concern that we don't utilize tall guys like MAC teams.

Last edited:
Time to move on. Maybe they're not good enough. They may look the part but can they play?

And this is why you have no depth in year 3 of a rebuild . Lot of guys leave and some stay to finish their degree , but aren't giving a full effort .

We always have some guys like this where we can't understand why they are not playing but there obviously have to be reasons.

Remember the guy who was a 4 or 5 star recruit who transferred from Arkansas and we thought he'd be a star for us and he couldn't even crack the depth chart? I can't even recall his name now. I remember Penn State's Allen Robinson was in the same class, had the same size and speed and the descriptions coming out of high school were similar. I remember he turned around our game with them while our guy was sitting on the bench. This week's SI has an article on Robinson, saying he's the most under-rated WR in the NFL. I wonder where our guy is now?

We always have some guys like this where we can't understand why they are not playing but there obviously have to be reasons.

Remember the guy who was a 4 or 5 star recruit who transferred from Arkansas and we thought he'd be a star for us and he couldn't even crack the depth chart? I can't even recall his name now. I remember Penn State's Allen Robinson was in the same class, had the same size and speed and the descriptions coming out of high school were similar. I remember he turned around our game with them while our guy was sitting on the bench. This week's SI has an article on Robinson, saying he's the most under-rated WR in the NFL. I wonder where our guy is now?

Funderburk ?? Or something like that

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Admins need to tack your post so people can stop wondering where Custis is.

Our WRs are rewriting the record books, our offense averages about 500 yards per game, and there's concern that we don't utilize tall guys like MAC teams.

One wr is rewriting the record books.

It's amazing how every post you make lately is complaining about the staff.

Dude, its college football and passion. Are you in here to monitor posts or be an objective fan? With more fb nuts like me we might come close to 40k for attendance.

Ish88888 said:
Dude, its college football and passion. Are you in here to monitor posts or be an objective fan? With more fb nuts like me we might come close to 40k for attendance.
I shudder to think about that many fans complaining about the coaching staff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom