It's amazing that we cant get custis and enoicy on the field | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

It's amazing that we cant get custis and enoicy on the field

Dude, its college football and passion. Are you in here to monitor posts or be an objective fan? With more fb nuts like me we might come close to 40k for attendance.
Beginning to think you're more of an Ish fan than an SU fan. Bizarre.

Beginning to think you're more of an Ish fan than an SU fan. Bizarre.

Thats a db statement. You dont know me and just how loyal i am. Its a message board. Tell me what problem you have with my statement? Others post the same concerns but dont get any heat.

The other route to take is:

"My bad, didn't know Custis is hurt."

Agree, but he still cant get on the field. Thus, he is soft and enoicy is a waste of a schollie this far. Same result. I am neurotic watching this game bc we could have ran uconn outta their own building.

I still think we need to get ish more involved. Him and etta tawo on the outside is niiiice

He also needs to catch that easy td

It's amazing how every post you make lately is complaining about the staff.

I tell ya this guy is becoming the igor/blue curtain of the football board. Every post an agenda laden dig at Dino.

I tell ya this guy is becoming the igor/blue curtain of the football board. Every post an agenda laden dig at Dino.

Being anti dino is just about the dumbest thing ive ever heard. I get being frustrated at things sometimes but this dude is the real deal. I have ZERO doubt

Being anti dino is just about the dumbest thing ive ever heard. I get being frustrated at things sometimes but this dude is the real deal. I have ZERO doubt

People assume that if you question or criticize something you are against it. You love your children but I'm sure you question what they are doing and criticize then when they deserve it. That doesn't mean you are "anti" them. We are too influenced in our discussions by our politics where we criticize to belittle and defeat our "opponents".

Dungey was asked in the postgame conference about his WRs. He basically said we have a lot of weapons, distribution will improve, and even specifically mentioned Custis with some excitement in his voice. If he can recover from his injury soon, he'll be a piece they use. With Amba and Ishmael, there's no need to rush him. And if the starters remain healthy, hopefully he'll be redshirted.

People assume that if you question or criticize something you are against it. You love your children but I'm sure you question what they are doing and criticize then when they deserve it. That doesn't mean you are "anti" them. We are too influenced in our discussions by our politics where we criticize to belittle and defeat our "opponents".

Fair enough. not the best wording. But i was speaking to the idea of being anti dino and not anyone in particular. I guess i am a true believer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom